Black men conservative women

Mine only looks conservative on the outside, progressive thinker on the inside. Hot all over
I find professionally dressed women who appear unassuming and reserved/conservative (not flashy) very sexy and attractive! Seeing a "lady" in public makes me wonder just how freaky they can be in the bed. Got me wondering how hot she is all over. ;)

Conservative women fuck better and nastier…they let that repressed nature out… they Have this hidden bias they grew up with could never marry a black man but lord knows they’d fuck them. They also tend to do a lot to help black men. Sarah palin in college used to get fucked silly by Glenn rice so much so she wanted to be with him, her family was against it. most of her legislation was pro black men in sly ways.
there was this blonde who was on Fox News a lot who was pro trump who married a white dude but was getting her back blown by a black man… she too was also supportive of black men…
white conservative women use their privilege plus their husbands tend to be limp dick cucks…
those women need great fucking…there are white conservative women in their 60s getting pounded by black men…
something about a church going conservative looking women becoming a dick slut for black dick is very sexy…
Agree 1,000 % I.E. Megyn Kelly, Shannon bream could go on forever

I believe it's all about dressing conservative, nothing political about it. Give me that polished, confident, classy woman who you would never expect to crossover to black men, and I'll charm her all day & night long. I don't care about her politics. I care about the sensual way she carries herself. It's all about us both being denied....I wasn't supposed to be able to touch her--literally and figuratively--yet there she is with her tongue down my throat. She wasn't supposed to be interested in black men, and she "was raised better than that," but here she is moaning as my dick goes deeper and she feels the throbbing! This is what's real. We're not laying in each others arms debating about gun control!

I believe it's all about dressing conservative, nothing political about it. Give me that polished, confident, classy woman who you would never expect to crossover to black men, and I'll charm her all day & night long. I don't care about her politics. I care about the sensual way she carries herself. It's all about us both being denied....I wasn't supposed to be able to touch her--literally and figuratively--yet there she is with her tongue down my throat. She wasn't supposed to be interested in black men, and she "was raised better than that," but here she is moaning as my dick goes deeper and she feels the throbbing! This is what's real. We're not laying in each others arms debating about gun control!
Hi

If by conservative you mean politically conservative...not my thing. I tend to have to have to like you or at lest find you agreeable, to want to fuck you. If by conservative you mean soccer mom, PTA member, and proper and prim in public...that works for me. There is something about the contrast between her public image and seeing her carnal side as she gets pounded into the mattress...and then returning to their straight-laced existence afterwards. I like the idea of them walking around with their conservative girlfriends while all the while holding onto a secret. Something taboo about it. Sometimes I wonder if it is the flip side of the fantasy that some White women have of being with a "thug" type Black guy. Maybe their image of the Black thug is the equivalent of the image of of the conservative soccer mom that some of us guys have.

Last edited:
If by conservative you mean politically conservative...not my thing. I tend to have to have to like you or at lest find you agreeable, to want to fuck you. If by conservative you mean soccer mom, PTA member, and proper and prim in public...that works for me. There is something about the contrast between her public image and seeing her carnal side as she gets pounded into the mattress...and then returning to their straight-laced existence afterwards. I like the idea of them walking around with their conservative girlfriends while all the while holding onto a secret. Something taboo about it. Sometimes I wonder if it is the flip side of the fantasy that some White women have of being with a "thug" type Black guy. Maybe their image of the Black thug is the equivalent of the image of of the conservative soccer mom that some of us guys have.
I'm not a thug. I'll indeed put her in a matter

Had an older conservative woman that would be in church every Sunday always dressed the part buttoned up and talked the talk about being with just her husband... Then after church would tell me about how wet she was not wearing panties or that she couldn't wait to get to my place... It was a trip because on the outside you're thinking there is a wife and mom a leader in her church and on the inside all she wanted was a good lay

I think that a higher percentage of conservative women feel it as a taboo thrill to experience sex with someone of a different race. What is considered taboo very much goes back to upbringing and early life experiences, and not necessarily exactly how they view the world and race right now.

Next, conservative women usually prefer more casual "swinging" type of non-monogamy, when their relationship is no longer sexually monogamous. They prefer to uphold the image of monogamy out in the open (except for the night life in some locations), and practice sexual non-monogamy. In other words conservative women are more likely to be socially monogamous while experiencing sexual non-monogamy in private.

Liberal women more often turn to polyamory when deciding to be non-monogamous. They also tend to prefer to be open and "out" about non-monogamy and would prefer cultural change. There are some exceptions though. The more affluent poly women, even though they vote liberal, or more likely to be quiet about polyamory. Conservative women don't want change from the norm of couples as being very primary, though they will probably promote sexual freedom regarding exploration.

Liberal women are more likely to say that penis size and stamina are not all that important. They want everyone to be able to be more equal and less rated in a hierarchy. SOME conservative women are more comfortable admitting that there is a hierarchy in giving sexual pleasure with it comes to size and stamina, and assertiveness, to some extent. Sure, it isn't the be all end all, but they are okay with admitting that some lovers are better than others. The liberal women are more likely to turn to the commonly used reply of "they are different, but equal".

I think those things are more commonly at play in why conservative couples are more often involved in cuckolding than liberal women. Of course there is always exceptions!

Back