Black Mans Fan Club nights Xtasia in West Bromwich near Birmingham

Can a Norwegian slut like me be a member?
Been to a number of the BMFC parties going back a few years and have certainly met Scandinavian visitors amongst others;-) lol.
Email organiser Helen via BMFC website and sure she'll get you registered & on her mailing list!

Hope they have them in the States, if not they should start them up!
Imagine a hot, sexy club where if you're black you know the white women are only there to meet black guys, if you're a white woman you know the black guys are ok with swinging couples and if you're a white hubby you're relaxed as you know the guys are ok with it. Pure, unpressured sexy fun. X
Hot

Just got back from the UK , Wolverhampton was awesome , went into dep't store Betties got chatting to a very nice west Indian man ,took me to lunch and then invited me to dinner , he hinted that he wanted me to wear a summer dress .
He picked me up and went for a very nice dinner , after he asked if I wanted to go to his club for a night cap , in the car he lent over and kissed me , wow , what a tongue he had and his hands squeezed my nipples till they were so hard and I was wet,with that he stuck a finger in my bare clit removed it and sucked it dry, telling me how sweet I tasted.
As he drove off I rested my hand on his lap to feel a very hard cock , he smiled and asked if I would like the whole cock later , my answer was so obvious.
At the club it was full of black men , I was introduced to many then we went and sat in a booth where he kissed me and made me very Horney , he lifted my dress to get access to my clit and his fingers did the work , as he kissed me he opened his fly and took out a very nice thick cock without hesitation I went down and sucked this lovely cock .
he soon twitched and gave me a huge load of the best tasting cum I have had in ages.
After resting we then danced to some soul music and he made sure other men saw my bare ass he was showing me off to his friends.
I danced with around three others before we went back to the booth , he told me they were very impressed with my ass and great tits , so could they join us in the booth , we all chatted then one asked if I would like to go to his house for late drinks.
Not being so naïve I new what they wanted and I needed a good fucking , as they drank I removed my dress and asked if anyone wanted to fuck me , they were soon naked and all over me , they all sat down and I sucked each cock they loved the attention , but one was so huge I struggled with the thickness , one giggled and said bet you cant take that and took me to a couch and bent me over and fucked me then one by one they took turns , one said we had better open her up so J could get in , as I looked over J was stroking his huge cock to get it as hard as he could , then I was led to J and I had to mount him J held his cock and I was lowered down , the head pocked me and I started to open up I could feel my lips tear but I wanted him in me at any cost I needed this cock in me.
slowly it started to enter me and the men were eager to see it fully in , my friend kissed me and was encouraging me to take it deep other were sucking my nipples and one was stroking my back and fingering my anal hole which helped me open moor , then it went in to the hilt he held me tight then raised me up and I was fucked rapidly and someone was tonguing my ass then cocks were put in front of me to suck .
I drank so much cum I could taste it for days and wanted to anyway .

Husband and I attended this a couple of months ago. Great fun and very exciting. Everyone was very respectful, clean and polite. I got a great deal of attention, which I was hoping for. We're hoping to go on the 12th. See some of you there maybe.

Back