Black Mans Fan Club nights Xtasia in West Bromwich near Birmingham

We went to a party in a he midlands , I can't remember the name , met a guy in the pub who asked if we were swingers as we were in a black pub , very nice place we were very welcome , the party was full of black men nice and friendly at first , then they wanted to play and I got fucked , hubby loved every second and so did I , I got fucked by most men there .

We went to a party in a he midlands , I can't remember the name , met a guy in the pub who asked if we were swingers as we were in a black pub , very nice place we were very welcome , the party was full of black men nice and friendly at first , then they wanted to play and I got fucked , hubby loved every second and so did I , I got fucked by most men there .
sounds like you went to the right place by accident lol

Wasn't too bad. It was hubbys fault really, I was in a naughty flirty mood and was talking to a lot of young black guys. A couple of them were saying what a slut I was, but I was enjoying it and encouraging them. Hubby took slight offence and words were said but nothing really bad. It was a bit of nothing really.
It is a fun place and I would recommend it, just both go with an open mind! X
They can call me what they want.lol as long as they are in me at the timeView attachment 769068downloadfile.jpeg

Last edited:
Lucky girl mmmmmm x

We have been to Xtasias once (BMFC) as it is out of our way, but we thought it was a great venue.
We attend Arousals on BMFC nights more often as its just closer to us. The biggest problem is We think there just isn't enough BBC for all the women !

Even closer to us is a club called Jaydees, Cambridgshire way. It doesn't have a BBC themed night but twice we have been there and had pre-arranged meets with BBC we met through swinger sites.

wanted to give a shout out to the fetish club Xtasia in West Bromwich near Birmingham. They have different themed club nights for swingers, BDSM, foam etc.
Once a month they have Black Mans Fan Club nights where only black guys, white women and white couples can go, specifically for people interested in interracial swinging.
It's very relaxed and Paul and Flirt who run it make you feel really welcome. They have set up a bar outside for those a bit nervous and they answer your emails if you have any concerns, and offer advice.
I've been to the club nights and enjoyed it. Had one bad experience but that was down to me and hubbys naïveté at the beginning.
Would recommend giving these nights a try, especially if you're new to interracial swinging! X

This sounds awesome - does anyone know if there is anything like this ANYWHERE in the US?

Back