Black mans cum dump

My husband just joined this site and has posted a few threads about our relationship and my love of being a submissive white wife who only let's the dominant black men use me for his sexual pleasure. My husband and I started this about 2 years after we were married. Our first few men that fucked me was black men we pickled up in a bar. The first was good a huge DICK but not much on the dominant side. Husband watched and took pictures of him fucking me. The next few were ok. I worked with a very classy black girl and I told her of our activities and my desire for a dominant black man with a big DICK to use me for his sexual pleasure. At the time I was 21 with a killer body and beautiful. My gf told her bf of our activities and they both told me of how dangerous it was for us to pick up strange black men. My gf told me that they have a black person who is what we are looking for. Their friend was a married man in his early 50s very dark skinned not particularly good looking but had a huge cock and was dominant. He said that he would meet with me and give me just what I wanted but I had to meet him alone at a friend of his place but my husband could not be there. When she told me this I was scared and so turned on I got dizzy. I went home and told my husband about the guy and his conditions. My husband said no way I can't let you do this alone this guy could do anything he wanted to you and there was nothing I could do about it since I would be going to meet him for sex and for sure the man that owned the house would also do anything to me he wanted also. My husband said I can't let you go down to the black part of town to a strange middle aged black mans house where at least 2 men will be and there could be many more. The more my husband told me of the dangers the more turned on I got. My pussy started getting so wet as the dangers were laid out to me. For the next few nights I fucked my husband to death. I kept thinking about me in the black part of town with a group of grown ass black men having to do anything what ever they wanted to my young white body. The last danger my husband laid out for me was the one that made my mind up to meet this man alone with or without my husband's approval. My husband told me that black men always fuck white girls in the ass because of past racial issues and I would be at the mercy of these 2 over 50 black men and once they finished fucking me other black men could show up and I would be sold as a new white slut and have to please many more black men and when a black guy pays for sex he gets his moneys worth. John the black guy I was supposed to be meeting called me one day just to feel me out about his conditions. I was very nervous at first while we just chatted and he was pleasant enough. He started asking me about my husband and our sex life and that is when his dominant side came out. He was direct and asked questions that has never been asked of me. He spoke to me like it was him doing me a favor by giving me his bbc. I was taken back at first but I soon became my submissive self and became so turned on by his dominance and his direct comments. One of the first things he says to me is your fagget little DICK white husband going to get off knowing that his young white wife is going by herself to a old black man mans house with a big black dick that is going to do anything he wants to his little bride.? He will not even know where the house is that is wife will be at. I told John that my husband had some concerns about me at a strange mans house by myself. John said he better be concerned because once you have been with me I will bet some of the things I will do to you you will only want a black man to do to you ever again. I asked John like what would that be? He said have you ever had a DICK in your ass white or black? No I haven't but I think I would like it. He started chuckling and ask me you have a virgin asshole? I said yes and he said you sure won't have a virgin asshole when I finish with you that night. Do you think your husband will care that an old black man mans big fat black DICK will be the first to take your asshole Or will you just not tell him? I don't know yet but I don't know if I can take it I here you are well hung. He then said look let's don't beat around the bush this meeting is about nasty filthy sex between an old black man mans big DICK and a trashy white married young slut plain and simple. When I am shoving my DICK in what ever hole I want to you will refer to me as a black man mans big DICK to use me and my white slut body understand? Have you ever licked your husband's asshole? I said no I haven't is that something you like? He said I love it my wife has never rimmed my asshole and I have never asked her I have respect for her but you I don't I will bet 30 minutes after we meet I won't only have your tongue in the crack of my ass but you will be sucking and French kissing my hairy black ass like a pro. Dam slut I might have to change you some money for me to do all the training I have to do. Would you be turned on if I charged you 50 bucks for me to teach you how to rim my ass and take a black man dick up your asshole? I didn't want him to know just how turned on I was at this point my pussy was soaking wet by all the things he was saying to me how he was talking to me showing me zero respect and I was loving every nasty racist word of it. John then said look I won't charge you for all the training I will be doing but once I see that you are trained enough I will start to be your pimp and let some other black men evaluate how your training is coming along. You do know that sooner or later I will be making a few bucks off your young white body and you will be in demand a pretty young white bitch like you. How do you feel about that being my whore? I could barely speak I was so HOT and horny from the things he was saying. John told me then look I am being honest with you bitch you can tell your husband if you want I don't care but when you leave me that night you will have had your tongue and lips all up in my asshole and you will have had your ass reamed out by a big black man dick and a load of my cum up your ass. I just want you to know what I will expect from you and what you can expect from me. I asked him will we be alone at the house? He said no the guy who lives there will be there and after hearing about all the training I will be doing we both will be glad he will be there. Reaming a virgin asshole with my big black man dick will be a little painful for you at first so when I start to butt fuck you you can take your mind off the pain by rimming his hairy black ass until he cums down your throat or all over your pretty white face. He is 45 I think but a bit over weight plus he will be taking some pictures of the degrading and nasty ******* I will be doing to you. I had to go so we hung up and I went straight to the bathroom and fingered my self thinking about what John had told me what he planned on doing to me and I came like NEVER before. TO BE CONTINUED

My husband just joined this site and has posted a few threads about our relationship and my love of being a submissive white wife who only let's the dominant black men use me for his sexual pleasure. My husband and I started this about 2 years after we were married. Our first few men that fucked me was black men we pickled up in a bar. The first was good a huge DICK but not much on the dominant side. Husband watched and took pictures of him fucking me. The next few were ok. I worked with a very classy black girl and I told her of our activities and my desire for a dominant black man with a big DICK to use me for his sexual pleasure. At the time I was 21 with a killer body and beautiful. My gf told her bf of our activities and they both told me of how dangerous it was for us to pick up strange black men. My gf told me that they have a black person who is what we are looking for. Their friend was a married man in his early 50s very dark skinned not particularly good looking but had a huge cock and was dominant. He said that he would meet with me and give me just what I wanted but I had to meet him alone at a friend of his place but my husband could not be there. When she told me this I was scared and so turned on I got dizzy. I went home and told my husband about the guy and his conditions. My husband said no way I can't let you do this alone this guy could do anything he wanted to you and there was nothing I could do about it since I would be going to meet him for sex and for sure the man that owned the house would also do anything to me he wanted also. My husband said I can't let you go down to the black part of town to a strange middle aged black mans house where at least 2 men will be and there could be many more. The more my husband told me of the dangers the more turned on I got. My pussy started getting so wet as the dangers were laid out to me. For the next few nights I fucked my husband to death. I kept thinking about me in the black part of town with a group of grown ass black men having to do anything what ever they wanted to my young white body. The last danger my husband laid out for me was the one that made my mind up to meet this man alone with or without my husband's approval. My husband told me that black men always fuck white girls in the ass because of past racial issues and I would be at the mercy of these 2 over 50 black men and once they finished fucking me other black men could show up and I would be sold as a new white slut and have to please many more black men and when a black guy pays for sex he gets his moneys worth. John the black guy I was supposed to be meeting called me one day just to feel me out about his conditions. I was very nervous at first while we just chatted and he was pleasant enough. He started asking me about my husband and our sex life and that is when his dominant side came out. He was direct and asked questions that has never been asked of me. He spoke to me like it was him doing me a favor by giving me his bbc. I was taken back at first but I soon became my submissive self and became so turned on by his dominance and his direct comments. One of the first things he says to me is your fagget little DICK white husband going to get off knowing that his young white wife is going by herself to a old black man mans house with a big black dick that is going to do anything he wants to his little bride.? He will not even know where the house is that is wife will be at. I told John that my husband had some concerns about me at a strange mans house by myself. John said he better be concerned because once you have been with me I will bet some of the things I will do to you you will only want a black man to do to you ever again. I asked John like what would that be? He said have you ever had a DICK in your ass white or black? No I haven't but I think I would like it. He started chuckling and ask me you have a virgin asshole? I said yes and he said you sure won't have a virgin asshole when I finish with you that night. Do you think your husband will care that an old black man mans big fat black DICK will be the first to take your asshole Or will you just not tell him? I don't know yet but I don't know if I can take it I here you are well hung. He then said look let's don't beat around the bush this meeting is about nasty filthy sex between an old black man mans big DICK and a trashy white married young slut plain and simple. When I am shoving my DICK in what ever hole I want to you will refer to me as a black man mans big DICK to use me and my white slut body understand? Have you ever licked your husband's asshole? I said no I haven't is that something you like? He said I love it my wife has never rimmed my asshole and I have never asked her I have respect for her but you I don't I will bet 30 minutes after we meet I won't only have your tongue in the crack of my ass but you will be sucking and French kissing my hairy black ass like a pro. Dam slut I might have to change you some money for me to do all the training I have to do. Would you be turned on if I charged you 50 bucks for me to teach you how to rim my ass and take a black man dick up your asshole? I didn't want him to know just how turned on I was at this point my pussy was soaking wet by all the things he was saying to me how he was talking to me showing me zero respect and I was loving every nasty racist word of it. John then said look I won't charge you for all the training I will be doing but once I see that you are trained enough I will start to be your pimp and let some other black men evaluate how your training is coming along. You do know that sooner or later I will be making a few bucks off your young white body and you will be in demand a pretty young white bitch like you. How do you feel about that being my whore? I could barely speak I was so HOT and horny from the things he was saying. John told me then look I am being honest with you bitch you can tell your husband if you want I don't care but when you leave me that night you will have had your tongue and lips all up in my asshole and you will have had your ass reamed out by a big black man dick and a load of my cum up your ass. I just want you to know what I will expect from you and what you can expect from me. I asked him will we be alone at the house? He said no the guy who lives there will be there and after hearing about all the training I will be doing we both will be glad he will be there. Reaming a virgin asshole with my big black man dick will be a little painful for you at first so when I start to butt fuck you you can take your mind off the pain by rimming his hairy black ass until he cums down your throat or all over your pretty white face. He is 45 I think but a bit over weight plus he will be taking some pictures of the degrading and nasty ******* I will be doing to you. I had to go so we hung up and I went straight to the bathroom and fingered my self thinking about what John had told me what he planned on doing to me and I came like NEVER before. TO BE CONTINUED
Do tell us more this sounds awesome

Fantastic story

This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read!

Back