Black lover slowly replacing white husband

Not interested. Fantasy and fucking are one thing but u shouldn't just dump everything for the bull, his role is to fuck you, your roll is to be a whore while your husband/bf watches or fucks another whore, then everyone leaves and goes home until next time. Don't like it? Don't get married, pick a race & stick with it.
Exactly... At this point someones got mental problems...

Sex is only one aspect of relationship... If someone other than husband is better at it... GOOD... By all means. But again, only a sliver of the whole thing.

A white woman may regret having made love to a certain black man, but she does not regret having sex with black men. If a black man has disappointed her, she is likely to be related to another black man than to another white man.
I'm 100% Scandinavian with DNA testing done (curiosity), I had sex with a black guy I regret it he wasnt good at all. And still to this day my husband is the best I've ever had... hes white. We both just dont beleive in sexual exclusivity. I really only prefer black guys with the swinging because I like the color contrast. Nothing more. I like large dicks yea, but hubby is very hung, I've had other hung white guys. I only like sex with black guys because I'm pale and they arent. I fail to see your logic.[/QUOTE]
Exactly... Its the color contrast and taboo fantasy that the turn on... I actually starting seeing this lil Jewish guy who is hung and cums in buckets... One of the best lovers I've ever had... But I still desire my BBC...

Sorry, it is a disgrace! Strangely enough in both races. I have a girlfriend in Philadephia who was connected with a black guy, but the relationship came soon to an end after he dared to introduced his white bride to his parents. Believe it or not ,she only felt rejection and open hatred. Though, never ******* in your own kitchen!

Hey Snow Bunny,
Anyone can be a bigot !
Racism takes place when the individual or group with "influence" has real world consequences on some group he or she deems as less than.

In other words an ignorant cop or teacher or priest etc ...
Can do actual permenant damage. I feel for the white girl in Philly being disrespected, have her venture out into the suburbs

In any case, I think black men should not be afraid to break a white couple, even if he does not accept the situation. A white woman may regret having made love to a certain black man, but she does not regret having sex with black men. If a black man has disappointed her, she is likely to be related to another black man than to another white man.
I agree. I was broken by my ex-wife and her lover about 24 years ago. Worst thing that ever happened to me was that I left the marriage. Took me two years to realize they were right. I begged her to take me back. She just laughed.

I agree. I was broken by my ex-wife and her lover about 24 years ago. Worst thing that ever happened to me was that I left the marriage. Took me two years to realize they were right. I begged her to take me back. She just laughed.
Men tend to think in terms of power. If one black man overpowers the couple, the man gets scared and shouts fault. We were not broken by my bull, but it was my husband who got literally broken by him as we all had agreed. He felt he lost command and decided to opt out of the lifestyle.

Men tend to think in terms of power. If one black man overpowers the couple, the man gets scared and shouts fault. We were not broken by my bull, but it was my husband who got literally broken by him as we all had agreed. He felt he lost command and decided to opt out of the lifestyle.

true, i am intimidated by a bull. if he wanted my girl i think i would submit. so its def the future.

Most not true Jen and Jason got divorced Jason did not want to continue in cuck role his job has lots of pressure Jen may continue her love of BBC in future She did have black baby girl

And exactly how would you know this? There has not been any update from either of them now for nearly two years, even the rumour that they were outed to a family member which resulted in them ‘going offline’ is just a rumour and has never been officially confirmed, so how do you know they are divorced and that she now has a black baby girl?

It's possible that once Anonymity Is gone the only way to Get it back is to just disappear and stop posting things unfortunately,that's the way it Probly goes quite often

He doesn't know what he's missing

Lol so first off, it is rare for a black man to replace a husband unless he brings the same financial security, emotional security etc. If the wife is so naive to allow a lover to replace her husband then their relationship wasnt strong in the first place. I seek to avoid such situations, it defeats the purpose of this lifestyle if your intention is to come in and steal someones girl. This is a lifestyle and everyone should be professional

I would not want that to happen it's To bad that happened with yogahotwife she was awesome.how did u find that out?
So yes I had the opportunity to chat with this woman awhile ago and from talking with her, she had almost no respect for her husband and it came through in how she was talking. She wasnt disrespectful but I got the idea that he didnt even do much at home. Most cucks are just limited to sexual issues but her husband from how she put it didnt really do much. I think she left with a florida guy she had been doing for awhile, dont know if they still together. The same happened with Mandy and the guy she went with

Back