Black lover slowly replacing white husband

Sorry, it is a disgrace! Strangely enough in both races. I have a girlfriend in Philadephia who was connected with a black guy, but the relationship came soon to an end after he dared to introduced his white bride to his parents. Believe it or not ,she only felt rejection and open hatred. Though, never ******* in your own kitchen!

Aren't we all slaves to paying taxes and trying to be happy ? I don't get the whole idea of making hubby a "slave " ! My idea is to have some fun sex .. not trying to bring back slavery .. seems some people like the reverse idea .. but isn't that still racism?

It's basically the same as any dom/sub relationship, just with the added color factor.

There's certainly nothing wrong with interracial couples except the prejudice of other people!

This should just be a wake up call for white men, and all cucks. They need to remain useful and valuable in order to stick around. A good beta hubby will have the Bull begging the wife to stay with him because he takes care of his wife's emotional and material needs, leaving the Bull with only one job to do... :)

A cuck should also be heightening the sexual pleasure for the lovers. Obviously he can do this by being involved in the bedroom, but not necesarily! He can free up their time by doing chores and errands, he can chauffeur them on dates, he can help prepare and dress his wife so she looks good for her bull. If any women or Black Men have any other ideas for cucks on how to stay in the picture, we'd love to hear it!

Sorry, it is a disgrace! Strangely enough in both races. I have a girlfriend in Philadephia who was connected with a black guy, but the relationship came soon to an end after he dared to introduced his white bride to his parents. Believe it or not ,she only felt rejection and open hatred. Though, never ******* in your own kitchen!
When Eric took Christy on vacation to his Georgia home. He wouldn't introduced her to his parents.. they ended up staying with his uncle. Eric would never introduced his white slut to his mom..

Yep, I agree with you to a certain degree as long as 'hubby' is addicted to such a perversity. Strangely enough, cuckolding is the new mainstream - as you say - although in my community is no one to share this habit. In my opinion the many cuckolds are restricted to special sex sites. As for me, I'd no one allow to join my encounters!
And that is what gives a hot and sexual character to this life and brings you closer. I think.

You're never sure that a sex lover awakens deeper feelings in you. I develop from the beginning a certain sympathy for the strange man. Without those I would not be able to play with him ... My husband has qualities and talents like no other, my sexual fantasies I fulfill with my black lovers. I think you have to have a very good relationship with established characters. And you have to appreciate your husband for what he is ready to do for you. Only in this way can you sustain your marriage permanently.

Yeah, what a wonderful future with a mixed population. No mor worries about fuel and gas supply. A real and faszinating win-win siuation. Sex against oil! Alas, 'refugees welcome'!

Attachments

• Islamsierung ....jpg
    Islamsierung ....jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 108
OF COURSE
tumblr_ozuh72BhMW1wrbhd9o1_400.gif

I recall speaking to the lady long years ago and glad I didnt play because they loved to video tape however from talking with her, she sounded like she respected her husband so their dynamic worked for them

Hi,

I am sure many of you know Yogahotwife and his cuckold husband. She cuckolded her husband with many black men ( and gifted us many hot videos) . In the end however, she decided to move with one of her black lovers to a nearby house, effectively becoming wife of her lover.

I know that's too much for most of us but what do you think about this situation ? For example, black lover romantically engages with your wife and move in to your house. You are then demoted to a slave who is responsible for home work and finances. Does anyone accept this kind of arrangement ?
Definitely not me, would never got that far with me, her ******* would be at the curb

A white woman may regret having made love to a certain black man, but she does not regret having sex with black men. If a black man has disappointed her, she is likely to be related to another black man than to another white man.[/QUOTE]
I'm 100% Scandinavian with DNA testing done (curiosity), I had sex with a black guy I regret it he wasnt good at all. And still to this day my husband is the best I've ever had... hes white. We both just dont beleive in sexual exclusivity. I really only prefer black guys with the swinging because I like the color contrast. Nothing more. I like large dicks yea, but hubby is very hung, I've had other hung white guys. I only like sex with black guys because I'm pale and they arent. I fail to see your logic.

Back