Black lover slowly replacing white husband

Yep, I agree with you to a certain degree as long as 'hubby' is addicted to such a perversity. Strangely enough, cuckolding is the new mainstream - as you say - although in my community is no one to share this habit. In my opinion the many cuckolds are restricted to special sex sites. As for me, I'd no one allow to join my encounters!
Depends on where you are in the world. Different societies have different viewpoints. I can say this much... I've played with lots of races but never met a Black cuckold. I've met ONE Mexican cuckold.
It's overwhelmingly a 'white' thing.
Don't get mad at me I'm just speaking from my personal experience... 7 years now and about 100 encounters.

Yes, Sabrina, I agree with you. As for me, I'm in a different position. My 'hubby' supports me to find and select bbc for he is unstable since an incompetent surgeon messed up his manhood. Now, I accompany him on his business trips and he is helpful to find cultivated, educated, but weel-hung, black studs for me. No bad feelings; they are only breathtaking fucktoys with huge members and incredible stamina. I enjoy them with no strings attached. I'd never leave my husband for a black lover and no black lover will ever make me a submissive slut or slave.

It is very good that you maintain such a wonderful relationship with your husband in those circumstances. I wish you the best.

But I think that many girls today who are attracted to black men and start playing, even with the complicity of their white partner, eventually end up paired with some black man and rejecting another relationship with a white man.

It is what has always been said: "once you go black you never go back". And many of us began to think: Yes, and what, it's not great!

Depends on where you are in the world. Different societies have different viewpoints. I can say this much... I've played with lots of races but never met a Black cuckold. I've met ONE Mexican cuckold.
It's overwhelmingly a 'white' thing.
Don't get mad at me I'm just speaking from my personal experience... 7 years now and about 100 encounters.

OK :blackheart:

Aren't we all slaves to paying taxes and trying to be happy ? I don't get the whole idea of making hubby a "slave " ! My idea is to have some fun sex .. not trying to bring back slavery .. seems some people like the reverse idea .. but isn't that still racism?

Way of speaking. It is clear that if I say "I want to be your sex slave" I am not saying that I want to live in the slave world of Rome 2000 years ago.

It is very good that you maintain such a wonderful relationship with your husband in those circumstances. I wish you the best.

But I think that many girls today who are attracted to black men and start playing, even with the complicity of their white partner, eventually end up paired with some black man and rejecting another relationship with a white man.

It is what has always been said: "once you go black you never go back". And many of us began to think: Yes, and what, it's not great!
I'm friends with a lot of white, Latina women who are in relationships with non- black guys, but love FUCKING black guys.
In some cases, I knew the girls before they met their next BF/hubby.
In most cases, the guy is thrilled to find out.
Guess who they text ;)

Way of speaking. It is clear that if I say "I want to be your sex slave" I am not saying that I want to live in the slave world of Rome 2000 years ago.
I must have misunderstood.. thought they were posting of the husband being the slave as far as financial responsibility and taking care of the wife and her boyfriend, not being a sex slave .. that's totally different.

Hi,

I am sure many of you know Yogahotwife and his cuckold husband. She cuckolded her husband with many black men ( and gifted us many hot videos) . In the end however, she decided to move with one of her black lovers to a nearby house, effectively becoming wife of her lover.

I know that's too much for most of us but what do you think about this situation ? For example, black lover romantically engages with your wife and move in to your house. You are then demoted to a slave who is responsible for home work and finances. Does anyone accept this kind of arrangement ?
Like this op said .

On the other hand, and deviating from the subject, Rome is very interesting

In numerous erotic images from ancient Rome depicting the sex scenes, if you would observe very carefully, you will notice Muurish so-called Black men having sex and dominating so-called white women.

Inter-racial sex between Muurish men and so-called white women has been an ongoing thing since Year 0, Anno Domini. Its been on for over 2000 years now, look at Southern Italy, Greece, France, Germany and Spain. All those brunnets…

Look again at the scenes above from ancient Rome.

However, rather very curiously, you hardly ever see any scenes depicting sex between so-called white men and black women.

Why?

That was in ancient Rome. Before the Muurs fell…

https://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/from-ancient-rome/

1544461699041.png

I must have misunderstood.. thought they were posting of the husband being the slave as far as financial responsibility and taking care of the wife and her boyfriend, not being a sex slave .. that's totally different.
Even then, in this Lifestyle the subservient role has to be wanted. No one can be made to do anything ;)

Also ******* ... history is half fact and half writers opinion . Plantation owners often used black women for pleasure as did the plantation wives as far as history reports it .. who knows .. I wasn't there lol !
Haha... History reports, and the staggering number of mixed race people 'suddenly' popping up!
Thomas Jefferson has a ridiculous amount of Black people lineage traced back to him. And that's just ONE guy. :devil:

In any case, I think black men should not be afraid to break a white couple, even if he does not accept the situation. A white woman may regret having made love to a certain black man, but she does not regret having sex with black men. If a black man has disappointed her, she is likely to be related to another black man than to another white man.

Ok .. I'm out of this thread ! Any race who thinks they are superior is wrong . The OP clearly asked a different question. I might need to rethink my fantasy.. I thought this site was about having sex , not who is superior .
Lol :D
This Lifestyle is Vast, with many dark corners (and a few alleys lol). Gotta watch which rabbit hole you venture into!

Lol :D
This Lifestyle is Vast, with many dark corners (and a few alleys lol). Gotta watch which rabbit hole you venture into!
Yeah sorry .. not into racism or twisting history ... if there was a true calculation of black men doing white women and white men doing black women .. I'm sure we'd all be surprised! But , the truth of the matter is it was most likely the pursuit of sexuality not ownership or slavery ! Good luck everyone and guess I'll cover that rabbit hole up !

Back