Black lady coach, white moms

My high school is blessed to have Keisha ("Coach K") to teach girls' physical education and coach girls' sports. She is black, fit, 29 years old, and she has relationships with some white mothers. I sometimes joke with her about her "white mommy groupies" and she jokes back saying "You just wish you had all that white pussy for yourself!"

Really, though, I admire the way she attracts white moms and their devotion to her. It's a good example of each race in its proper place in a relationship.

My high school is blessed to have Keisha ("Coach K") to teach girls' physical education and coach girls' sports. She is black, fit, 29 years old, and she has relationships with some white mothers. I sometimes joke with her about her "white mommy groupies" and she jokes back saying "You just wish you had all that white pussy for yourself!"

Really, though, I admire the way she attracts white moms and their devotion to her. It's a good example of each race in its proper place in a relationship.
Sweet if she has any lesbian relationships with any of the other white women? πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©

BP, y’all having mad fun at your school. Write the movie script....Id watch that ******* on Netflix

I respect that!

Omg its so exciting to read

Back