black inseminator at work...

The first time my wife's lover cummed in her I wasn't 100% sure he'd done it b/c from my vantage point I couldn't see that the condom had broken, but the way she reacted to his orgasm I knew something was amiss because she gasped for air, and dug her nails into his back pulling him against her. Afterwards they laid there making out and whispering until he got up and I saw the condom pushed down around the base of his cock. That was a gut punch.

The first time my wife's lover cummed in her I wasn't 100% sure he'd done it b/c from my vantage point I couldn't see that the condom had broken, but the way she reacted to his orgasm I knew something was amiss because she gasped for air, and dug her nails into his back pulling him against her. Afterwards they laid there making out and whispering until he got up and I saw the condom pushed down around the base of his cock. That was a gut punch.
Did they end up going bareback only from that point on?

As I know only too well from watching my strapping young black buddy barebacking my wife nighty beside me in our bed, all three of those responses are giveaway signs of a woman feeling a virile young lover's cum-spurts thumping into the very back of her vagina.

It's breathtaking indeed for both the woman and her husband.

When the wife's stud has obviously ruptured the condom and ejaculated there's plainly nothing her husband can do about it except to get off on the fact, and perhaps go sloppy-seconds. Which I trust you did.
I didn't do sloppy seconds, nor will I

Back