Black history

I agree @ San Diego. I heard all that bullshit. The light skinned guys had better hair, better skin, etc.

The library. It won't be worded explicitly, but you MAY find a reason. This is a couple centuries ago we're taking about. Unless there are personal journals, you may never know the full reason

Yeah it is. But to your initial question. My first white girl was a great fuck who aimed to please which was kind of new to me at the time. Plus she was a squirter. Lets just say my I had to sleep on the edge of my hotel room bed after we were done....

I don't care what non-blacks say, but when black folks subscribe to that "good hair" good whatever *******, that pisses me off. Especially black folks. They need to knock that ******* off.

@Azn, yeah it sucks, but hopefully you were resilient enough to shake it off and had a circle of friends and family that kept your spirits lifted. It makes things much better even with all the nonsense in the world.

Well yeah but my parent arnt rly that welcome to blacks either... They definately told me to either have a asian bf or a white bf.

Also yes i was brave enough to not take too much notice of the racist bullies at school - especially the girls omg they are thenworst

Ah, that sucks. In Asia, or many Asian families, white is right if they don't date other Asians. Out here, there are still a good amount of Asian girls that date black guys which makes me smile because I love Asian girls.

Reactions: wit
I don't get that. It's that stereotypical mindset. Somehow black is bad. They decide to put us all in a category. I grew up rough, but I was never arrested or took or smoked a single ******* in my life unless it was prescribed by a doctor. I joined the military, have earned multiple degrees and had a successful military career...

Im definately willing... Its just a matter of when im comfortable enough...
I dream if one day having my own bBc and displaying my love for it to the world but society doesnt like that either too much.

Back