Black hands lifting her skirt in public

Some years back I used to hang out at this dance spot that played a variety of music but was primarily a spot that white people hung at. Because there were some hot women (black and white) black guys started to come around. So I was on the side of the dance floor sipping on that henny when a bold ass white woman came by and gave me a look. I watched her as she danced with her girl friend while I finished my *******. I made my way to her and her friend and walked up on her from behind. She looked up over her shoulder and backed into me.. Her arms came up above her head as she reached back to hold the back of my shaven head. For the next several songs my dick got harder and she grined on it just as hard. I caressed her body, up and down her sides, up underneath her breasts, kissing her on each side of her neck. As loud as the music was I swear I could hear her moans. As I caressed her thighs, my hands made it underneath her dress and to my satisfaction she was not wearing any under garments. I massaged her pussy, her wet, wet pussy, spreading her lips and penetrating her with my finger. Gently sliding it in and out of her sweet spot and rubbing her clit. The floor is crowded serving as a barrier of sorts providing me with the privacy we needed. As the music changed I whispered in her ear to meet me in the women’s bathroom that was rarely used on an upper level that was outside of the actual club. She left out first and I followed minutes later, leaving from a different direction. As I entered the women’s room there she was putting on a fresh layer of lipstick. She immediately came to me and kissed me deeply. As I walked her backwards to the stall our lips never parted and our tongues continued their dance. I locked the stall door and pushed her up against the wall. As I squatted down before her I raised her dress and sucked on her clit, one leg raising over my shoulder. After bringing her to an orgasm she drops to her knees and pulls my throbbing dick out and sucks the life out of me despite it being larger than anything she had ever sucked before. After cumming down her throat I stood her up and faced her to the wall she spread those legs and I parted her with dick fucking her hard and deep. I took no mercy and she loved every stroke. As we continued she came all over me and I filled her with my seed. We fixed our clothes and went back to the club. She had my cum dripping down her thighs the rest of the night. Before the end of the night she told me her name and we exchanged numbers. I fucked her married pussy for months afterwards.

Back