Black hands lifting her skirt in public

Good luck I have went out many times in a short dress like this trying to get black men try something and nothing. A lot probably has to do with the environment these days feminist's women berating men constantly and men being accused of things for just approaching a woman these days. Or maybe they don't find me attractive and tooView attachment 5777565 big
Mmmm nice fat pussy...and you should wear something tight and short while bending over in a crowded bar or something..you would feel hands and fingers fondling your pussy

This photo illustrates my wife's attitude to this thread. She LOVED having Black hands lift her skirt or the hem of her dress in public. And the Black men were happy that she was bare assed. She would encourage the Black man to fondle and squeeze her soft, white ass cheeks, causing the honey to flow from her aroused pussy. She would turn and offer her pink lips and pink tongue to him in a passionate kiss. Eventually the bull would whip out his fully erect Black cock. Bending her over, he would thrust into her wanton pussy and begin to fuck her like animals do. My wife's body would shake with continuous orgasms as her moans of pleasure coupled with his grunts of satisfaction. Finally, she would feel the Black cock begin to grow in her pussy, and soon thereafter the stud and her would experience a simultaneous orgasm as his balls pumped his baby-making goo deep into her unprotected, possibly fertile, married white womb. As he withdrew his spent cock, the excess sperm would run down her exposed shapely legs, marking her for all on-lookers as a Black man's white married bitch.

Attachments

• Ass In 2004.jpg
    Ass In 2004.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 40
This photo illustrates my wife's attitude to this thread. She LOVED having Black hands lift her skirt or the hem of her dress in public. And the Black men were happy that she was bare assed. She would encourage the Black man to fondle and squeeze her soft, white ass cheeks, causing the honey to flow from her aroused pussy. She would turn and offer her pink lips and pink tongue to him in a passionate kiss. Eventually the bull would whip out his fully erect Black cock. Bending her over, he would thrust into her wanton pussy and begin to fuck her like animals do. My wife's body would shake with continuous orgasms as her moans of pleasure coupled with his grunts of satisfaction. Finally, she would feel the Black cock begin to grow in her pussy, and soon thereafter the stud and her would experience a simultaneous orgasm as his balls pumped his baby-making goo deep into her unprotected, possibly fertile, married white womb. As he withdrew his spent cock, the excess sperm would run down her exposed shapely legs, marking her for all on-lookers as a Black man's white married bitch.
Glad you liked the picture.

Good luck I have went out many times in a short dress like this trying to get black men try something and nothing. A lot probably has to do with the environment these days feminist's women berating men constantly and men being accused of things for just approaching a woman these days. Or maybe they don't find me attractive and tooView attachment 5777565 big
🔥🔥🔥🔥👌🏿

Back