Black hands holding White Ass

Would you enjoy seeing a black man with his hands on your wife's ass out in public?

• No way, private only

Votes: 91 7.4%
  • OK if we are on vacation away from home

Votes: 353 28.6%
  • as long as it's descrete

Votes: 179 14.5%
  • I love watching my wife get groped in public

Votes: 613 49.6%

• Total voters
About 2 years after my wife and I got married she started fucking black bulls and after a couple of random guys she hooked up with a black guy who was married and in his 50s but he had a dick she fell in love with. He didn't let me watch but he did show it to me a few times and it was huge. We lived in a apartment and on Saturdays he would call and tell us to go to the pool and for my wife to wear a thong bathing suit that was very skimpy. We would be laying there by the pool with other people there. He would show up and kiss and grope my wife there with me right there and in front of everyone else. He would passionately ******* my wife and groupe my young wife's ass. After he did that for a while they went to our apartment together the whole time his hands on her ass for everyone to see. I had to stay there at the pool while this black bull was upstairs fucking my wife. After a bit they came back down stairs and he told me what he did to my wife and he was not whispering. Once he left I would ask my wife does it turn you on to know all these people know that you are a slut for black guys and she said yes it does and I love it.

Back