Black guys: Holding her hair ?

ive found myself to be very touch and feeling kind of guy so i use the oppertunity to massage her gentle scalp as i fill her hole. which serves the purpose of my crave to feel all of her is fullfilled, she is stimulated and massaged at the sametime and her hair is kept out of the way.

I love it. Nowadays i grab a fist full of hair each on both hands and drive her head up an down my cock. Then I give the beautiful sluts orders. "No hands! Suck it deep!" The best is when I ask them stuff like who owns their mouths and they try to speak with my dick still in. some even gag. It's incredible.

yes i hold her hair out of the way... never pull on her hair but i do take advantage of the moment and massage her scalp while she is working away at my dick. it LOOKS like i might be pulling her hair which i guess is kinda sexy in its own right...lol other wise i would say, when her hair gets in her mouth thus on my dick... the abrasion kills the mood....

I love it. Nowadays i grab a fist full of hair each on both hands and drive her head up an down my cock. Then I give the beautiful sluts orders. "No hands! Suck it deep!" The best is when I ask them stuff like who owns their mouths and they try to speak with my dick still in. some even gag. It's incredible.
Any guy who gives me reason to believe he would treat me that way will not get close enough to do it. And if he does it once, he'll never get the opportunity to do it again. I have had that ****** on me once and I don't ever want to experience it again.

OMG i go crazy when black cock deep in my pussy in doggy as he pull my hair and spank my ass hard and reach in front and pinch my nipples hard. Even writing about it making me so wet right now

Back