Black Girlfriend

Hello, this is my first post. I'm white and I have a very hot black girlfriend (body similar to Jada Fire). So, I always wanted to watch her fuck another guy, especially a black guy, but she never showed interest in any of that. Only hope was when I was in another city for a season and she asked if we could have an open relationship but then regretted asking. Can you give me any tips on how I can convince her to fuck another guy?

PS: she prefers white guys

Hello, this is my first post. I'm white and I have a very hot black girlfriend (body similar to Jada Fire). So, I always wanted to watch her fuck another guy, especially a black guy, but she never showed interest in any of that. Only hope was when I was in another city for a season and she asked if we could have an open relationship but then regretted asking. Can you give me any tips on how I can convince her to fuck another guy?

Got to call BS on this one guys

Hey

I’m in the same situation as you are. I’m a white guy and my girlfriend is black. We’re both new to this but we’re very eager to get into our Cuckold adventure.
She’s been with black guys before we got together but she’s not that attracted to them. She prefers white guys and all the biggest dicks she’s ever had have all been white guys, me included.

Hey

I’m in the same situation as you are. I’m a white guy and my girlfriend is black. We’re both new to this but we’re very eager to get into our Cuckold adventure.
She’s been with black guys before we got together but she’s not that attracted to them. She prefers white guys and all the biggest dicks she’s ever had have all been white guys, me included.
Tell her to go play the lottery right now because apparently she is quite good at beating the odds!

Back