Black fraternity, white pussy

This practice of offering the most attractive young girls to get altheles to sign a letter of attending their schools dates back to the early seventies. Being a two sports athlete I was able to fuck three young girls from three different universities.
It's a great technique that I guess all colleges and universities use. I was a "hospitality girl" my first two years, then I changed to tutoring athletes who are already in school here.

It's a great technique that I guess all colleges and universities use. I was a "hospitality girl" my first two years, then I changed to tutoring athletes who are already in school here.
Thanks for your experience. my wife was work-study in the AD's office, she had additional duties as tour guide, soph and junior yr. had senior status. her last year. Kept a spread sheet, 112 men .

She was adjunct as a tutor for Nigerians when she was going for her masters. Her students were very open about wanting a fuck.
Oh, yes! Black guys from African countries are not a bit shy about wanting white pussy. They are used to it where they come from and they expect it here. I have been hit on after class, in the student, center, different places by guys from Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, probably other countries I can't remember right now.

Oh, yes! Black guys from African countries are not a bit shy about wanting white pussy. They are used to it where they come from and they expect it here. I have been hit on after class, in the student, center, different places by guys from Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, probably other countries I can't remember right now.
after class, a Nigerian came up to her:hey! how 'bout a fuck!?

Back