Black fraternity, white pussy

I see; convenience was a significant factor. Did you satisfy her?
I was mowing the lawn without a shirt, she invited me over for a Coke, she grabbed me, tongue kisses. I unbuckled unzipped, she sucked me off, I penetrated her the first time a couple weeks later. my parents didn't mind too much, her dad was rich

LOL. Sounds like she wanted to wrestle with you too. Much more fun going for the pin with her, though. :)

Flat chested, huh? I guess her pussy made up for her lack of tits?
I liked flat chested, athletic women, strong legs, bowling ball butts. my first summer fling, Italian-American, totally flat, dark olive skin, nipples like black grapes on a flat surface.

Younger brothers ....be "very" careful during these current times...yes, Vagina & Ass is great but, Power, Success & Networking with each other via completing your education is a greater Aphrodisiac that attracts females down the road.
It was part of my future wife's job to promote this path for the younger brothers.

My fraternity brothers and I have always enjoyed a lot of white pussy, sometimes through the week, but especially on weekends, whether it's at parties or just a brother bringing a girl in for the night. We are at a predominantly black university about 3 miles from a predominantly white university and a city of about 20,000 total population, so the pickings are good. With this virus thing we are limited mostly to one-on-one but there is still some good stuff to be enjoyed.

White hubby never gave it to her this good.

View attachment 3349190

She runs a women's clothing store and enjoys black cock too.
View attachment 3349192

Who needs a fancy bedroom?
View attachment 3349193
Lol. All of your pics are screenshots from popular videos "Akeem." I work in university athletics and can tell you this (and much more) does happen. But your post looks to be fake

Lol. All of your pics are screenshots from popular videos "Akeem." I work in university athletics and can tell you this (and much more) does happen. But your post looks to be fake
I hope my account is correct. It was based on what she told me. I didn't know her in college.

I hope my account is correct. It was based on what she told me. I didn't know her in college.

Well, it's possible everything you say your wife says is true. But big athletic programs use *******, not coeds for the welcome wagon for prospects. Too much at stake to leave it to the chance of chemistry or a bad turn that could lead to a lawsuit or at the very least losing a prize recruit. Once an athlete is in, then things can proceed on the basis of natural attraction and kinks with coeds, faculty, athletic staff, and boosters, along with their wives and daughters. But before a star athlete commits, money is the primary goal for everyone involved, and sex is used as a means to that end.

Our university is actually the second biggest population of black men in the city here. We have a bunch here for various athletic programs. We do not actually have any frats that I know of. Usually starting on Fridays you just kind of travel the dorms and go from party to party until going home with someone or you need to leave. If you're not feeling the bars though but want to meet someone it is the place to go during the weekend.

My fraternity brothers and I have always enjoyed a lot of white pussy, sometimes through the week, but especially on weekends, whether it's at parties or just a brother bringing a girl in for the night. We are at a predominantly black university about 3 miles from a predominantly white university and a city of about 20,000 total population, so the pickings are good. With this virus thing we are limited mostly to one-on-one but there is still some good stuff to be enjoyed.

White hubby never gave it to her this good.

View attachment 3349190

She runs a women's clothing store and enjoys black cock too.
View attachment 3349192

Who needs a fancy bedroom?
View attachment 3349193
I am sure that you and your fraternity brothers have your choice of young ladies to choose from. Do you ever invite more mature bbc lovers to spend the weekend with you at the fraternity?😘

Fraternities in general provide socialization with one's frat brothers and recreation with women. For black fraternities in particular, the former role develops networking that can be invaluable in the future as brothers move into their preferred professions after graduation and reconnect with their friends. The sexual enjoyment of white women by black fraternities is good preparation for what the brothers should also enjoy in the future. They expect to have white pussy available and to enjoy it. The main difference is that post-graduation much of the white pussy will be older and married, rather than the college girls that they enjoyed at fat parties.
When my wife was guiding new recruitment prospects around the campus and facilities, she stuck, went to hand jobs oral sex, turning aggressive mounting him, to the script, but gradually moved in with her hands, touching his arms, shouders, head, face, moving to the inside of his groin if she had him in a car, opened a couple of her buttons to show her cleavage

When my wife was guiding new recruitment prospects around the campus and facilities, she stuck, went to hand jobs oral sex, turning aggressive mounting him, to the script, but gradually moved in with her hands, touching his arms, shouders, head, face, moving to the inside of his groin if she had him in a car, opened a couple of her buttons to show her cleavage
Obviously a well-trained recruiter.

Back