Black fraternity, white pussy

I went up to Virginia Beach for a meeting with our hotel group last winter before CV19 and stayed at one our all suites hotels that had an indoor pool. There was a black fraternity having a reunion there from Hampton Univ. Awesome guys, we had a great time in the poo!l and jacuzzi and they asked me to go out dancing with them after that which I did. Gotta tell you when we got back to the hotel it was the wildest and best time I have ever had.View attachment 3437702
You left your husband at home?

We do. I knew Marines on deployment bragging how much Black cock his wife was home enjoying. And some white guys in college pretend they are in an open/poly relationship with the gf who is cuckolding him
my wife just smiled and laughed at her nicknames: Hosebag, Punching bag.

Reactions: wit
And then after the dancing ... ? :)

Hey, I know what you mean. White girls and women like to seek out black cock. I think every white community has some bars, lounges, clubs, whatever, where white women can go to hook up with black guys. We have a couple of places like that here, too. Every fall the new freshman girls show up there to find out how good life can be.
Freshman are the best I am sure

Did she keep dating him? Dump him?

Do you know if she told him? And why she needed BBC instead of him...
He was going to a college about 2 hours away, he dropped in to surprise her. she was holding hands with a tall, dark black man, she had a big grin and a throaty laugh. her redhaired freckle faced bf turned around and left, she didn't see him. she emailed him, confessing that she'd stopped being faithful, she told him to get more sex experience. he masturbated. they stayed together, broke up 5 or 6 times.

He was going to a college about 2 hours away, he dropped in to surprise her. she was holding hands with a tall, dark black man, she had a big grin and a throaty laugh. her redhaired freckle faced bf turned around and left, she didn't see him. she emailed him, confessing that she'd stopped being faithful, she told him to get more sex experience. he masturbated. they stayed together, broke up 5 or 6 times.
Hot that he still chased her after know she’d cuckolded him with Black men

I went up to Virginia Beach for a meeting with our hotel group last winter before CV19 and stayed at one our all suites hotels that had an indoor pool. There was a black fraternity having a reunion there from Hampton Univ. Awesome guys, we had a great time in the poo!l and jacuzzi and they asked me to go out dancing with them after that which I did. Gotta tell you when we got back to the hotel it was the wildest and best time I have ever had.View attachment 3437702
i know you are a wild one at a party ;)

Reactions: wit
Was it gfs chasing black guys? How long ago was that for you?
The second gf i ever had cheated on me with the only black kid in our middle school (who had a reputation for fighting people) at the time and when i called her out she pretended we werent even dating at the time.
Other experiences i had were walking in on my gf and a guy making out/fingering/hj and getting told to fuck off.
Watching my high gf suck off my mexican friends cock on camera till he came in her mouth, then hanging out with them both until he gave me a ride home.
Seeing an older black guy in the neighborhood constantly flirt with my gf when i was a senior, and then him trading us weed for a footjob from her.
Being cheated on multiple more times throughout highschool.

I got cucked multiple times in highschool, if i wouldve went to college no doubt i wouldve ended up walking in on my gf and some dude in her bed.
I got laid when I was 16 by an 18 yr. old majorette. she already had a steady bf in college. I've been in lots of long distance relationships, so I'm used to being cucked.

The second gf i ever had cheated on me with the only black kid in our middle school (who had a reputation for fighting people) at the time and when i called her out she pretended we werent even dating at the time.
Other experiences i had were walking in on my gf and a guy making out/fingering/hj and getting told to fuck off.
Watching my high gf suck off my mexican friends cock on camera till he came in her mouth, then hanging out with them both until he gave me a ride home.
Seeing an older black guy in the neighborhood constantly flirt with my gf when i was a senior, and then him trading us weed for a footjob from her.
Being cheated on multiple more times throughout highschool.
Sounds like me.

Reactions: 0wp
I got laid when I was 16 by an 18 yr. old majorette. she already had a steady bf in college. I've been in lots of long distance relationships, so I'm used to being cucked.
Did she fuck you just for something different to do? Seems unusual for an 18 yo girl to go after a 16 yo boy.

Back