Black fraternity, white pussy

My fraternity brothers and I have always enjoyed a lot of white pussy, sometimes through the week, but especially on weekends, whether it's at parties or just a brother bringing a girl in for the night. We are at a predominantly black university about 3 miles from a predominantly white university and a city of about 20,000 total population, so the pickings are good. With this virus thing we are limited mostly to one-on-one but there is still some good stuff to be enjoyed.

White hubby never gave it to her this good.

View attachment 3349190

She runs a women's clothing store and enjoys black cock too.
View attachment 3349192

Who needs a fancy bedroom?
View attachment 3349193
Should send the wife back to college

Apparently it has been a strategy for colleges and universities for some time now to lure top Black athletes with good scholarships and white girls to sweeten and close the deal. There was a whole thing on this on a talk show I saw once.
Yes, that approach is widespread. Scholarship offers are supplemented with white girls to entice black athletes to attend a certain college. The girls are usually referred to as "hostesses" or "tour guides", but everyone knows what they really are. Let's just say that they expose the black student-athlete to an intimate view of campus life.

Yes, that approach is widespread. Scholarship offers are supplemented with white girls to entice black athletes to attend a certain college. The girls are usually referred to as "hostesses" or "tour guides", but everyone knows what they really are. Let's just say that they expose the black student-athlete to an intimate view of campus life.
how do i become a hostess ?... :)

My fraternity brothers and I have always enjoyed a lot of white pussy, sometimes through the week, but especially on weekends, whether it's at parties or just a brother bringing a girl in for the night. We are at a predominantly black university about 3 miles from a predominantly white university and a city of about 20,000 total population, so the pickings are good. With this virus thing we are limited mostly to one-on-one but there is still some good stuff to be enjoyed.

White hubby never gave it to her this good.

View attachment 3349190

She runs a women's clothing store and enjoys black cock too.
View attachment 3349192

Who needs a fancy bedroom?
View attachment 3349193
A white sub beta's brain implodes at how hot this is.
You guys get the prettiest white girls these days, which is hot, and heck, there's a new crop of blonde hottie freshmen every semester.

Yes, the University of Kentucky basketball team was one of the colleges who had a huge scandal about offering whites girls to “Show the basketball signing prospects around”
Oooh, I HAVE to check this out.

You always get my small pink marbles in an uproar, twitching, vibrating, or something like that. Maybe they swell up a fraction of an inch.

Your mind is white hot, bunny Janice.

Apparently it has been a strategy for colleges and universities for some time now to lure top Black athletes with good scholarships and white girls to sweeten and close the deal. There was a whole thing on this on a talk show I saw once.
sounds like ******* but that is what happened at SMU they hired prostitutes to screw the players while not even bothering to give them an education so both the athletes and women were treated like whores to be used

Am I wrong in thinking that its great that privileged white males were sitting around a board room and conspired to set up beautiful white women with black athletes. It seems like something only a cuck would dream up.
cucks do not ******* the women or the other men in this case both the women and athletes are used like whores

Heavenly. Promoting Interracial is the new normal.
There are millions of little Millennial bunnies who will be changing the world.

That practice was depicted in He Got Game where the Black athlete was given two gorgeous blondes to enjoy.
Intensely hot. :threesome:
I have to rent the vid, now, but just checked out the youtube trailer.
At 1:06 on the one I watched, they show a table full of high-class Sheila's, Becky's, Megan's whatever, smiling and stuff, waiting their chance.

Reactions: wit
Back when I was in college we had plenty of white pussy to enjoy, but it's now even better for black guys in college and the ones being recruited from the high school ranks. The university or college invites the black kid to campus and provides a sexy white girl for his use while he is there. Of course the understanding is "Come here and play football or basketball and you'll have lots more like her to enjoy when you want." It's a win-win-win for the black young man, the university, and the white girls.

Back