Black/Dark Skinned Muslim Men?

I am here
We’re South African, her a indian is a guy from india or sometime even from elsewhere. My wife fucked more muslim than anyother guys . They like to pass to on to their friends which to us was a blessing. She never ran out of her favourite cocks . She was arrange for many gangbangs . They’re very well mannered and had many sex tricks and treats first double pussie was with them . They always showered her with gifts after giving her all the cum they can . She had a few regulars under them . I love them tho they never fucked me. Wish they did .

We’re South African, her a indian is a guy from india or sometime even from elsewhere. My wife fucked more muslim than anyother guys . They like to pass to on to their friends which to us was a blessing. She never ran out of her favourite cocks . She was arrange for many gangbangs . They’re very well mannered and had many sex tricks and treats first double pussie was with them . They always showered her with gifts after giving her all the cum they can . She had a few regulars under them . I love them tho they never fucked me. Wish they did .
Would love to see her

I am also from africa but west

Back