Black/Dark Skinned Muslim Men?

You know Muslim is not a race, right? Black men can be Muslim..
Yes i sure do but i dare say the person was not talking about the black muslims when they wrote that comment. i would say they were on about Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, india, & Saudi Arabia to name just afew of none black muslim countrys & them people are not & will never ever be black people.

Yes i sure do but i dare say the person was not talking about the black muslims when they wrote that comment. i would say they were on about Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, india, & Saudi Arabia to name just afew of none black muslim countrys & them people are not & will never ever be black people.
Dude, OP specfically asked "Are there any Black or Dark Skinned Muslim men here who love white Christian women?"

It's pretty clear she meant black men because she said as much.

Facts, but we know they're talking about Middle Eastern men, but that term would also include Christians as Caldeans are Christian Iraqis. They were the ones being murdered by ISIS in droves.
Why are you assuming they're speaking about Middle Eastern men? They specfically said black men or light dark skinned men. I can see thinking maybe they mean Middle Eastern/Asian men when saying light dark skinned but black is black, it's not open to interpretation..

Last edited:
Why are you assuming they're speaking about Middle Eastern men? They specfically said black men or light skinned men. I can see thinking maybe they mean Middle Eastern/Asian men when saying light skinned but black is black, it's not open to interpretation..
Dark skinned Muslim men is what she wrote. But she may actually mean black Muslims. You are absolutely right that I am only assuming. I would, however, argue against black not being open to interpretation. Black was established based on interpretation. Black also falls on a sliding scale depending on the country. But enough about that. We're going off topic here. She just wants some BBC have it be black or brown.

Dark skinned Muslim men is what she wrote. But she may actually mean black Muslims. You are absolutely right that I am only assuming. I would, however, argue against black not being open to interpretation. Black was established based on interpretation. Black also falls on a sliding scale depending on the country. But enough about that. We're going off topic here. She just wants some BBC have it be black or brown.
She literally wrote black so I don't know why there's all this speculation..

Screenshot_20211105-143209_Chrome.jpg

It's all good. Maybe we're just miss understanding eachother.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211105-163847_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211105-163847_Chrome.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20211105-163901_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211105-163901_Chrome.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 38
Back