Black/Dark Skinned Muslim Men?

Why would anyone be stupid enough to call someone from india or pakistan the n word when they are a brown race lol, so yeah i am sure.
Again you sure that all the Indians look brown? Dude I get called a N on almost a daily basis. Probably people are dumb where I live but you can't just speak for someone else's experience

Again you sure that all the Indians look brown? Dude I get called a N on almost a daily basis. Probably people are dumb where I live but you can't just speak for someone else's experience
Well any one that calls you the n word is really dumb & stupid because you are not from the black race.

Well any one that calls you the n word is really dumb & stupid because you are not from the black race.
Of course Indians and black aren't the same race, but when you live in a place where they aren't familiar with your ethnicity, for a basic white guy you're just black, just taking the skintone into consideration South Indians can be as dark as black people.

Last edited:
Of course Indians and black aren't the same race, but when you live in a place where they aren't families with your ethnicity, for a basic white guy you're just black, just taking the skintone into consideration South Indians can be as dark as black people.
Well lets use your logic & call white folks the n word just cause they have a tan skintone then yeah lol

there are enough idiots and ignorant ppl in these pages. Folks, please be open minded and read your own history of the 'human race' deeply.

first of all, there are africans who are muslims, just as there are african who are christians or who believe in other religions or may be atheists too. Why the heck anyone would equate ethnicity and race with religion? ignoramus type #1.

Secondly, 'indian' is not a race. indians have been 'indians' ever since the migration of humans out of what we can africa now about 40,000 years ago when humans started dispersing off separate ways from central asia. But there are a portion of indians in the south, especially in Tamil Nadu who have been proven to have genetic markers of african *******.

The point being, just because you and I live about tops 100 years and then go the way of the dodo, don't equate our human history to a mere 100 years. We've been 'us' for about 40,000 years, and at the end of day, we are what we are because of our genetic mutations over the past 40,000 years.

cheers and enjoy being black, brown, or white! yet we have and will keep changing over the next 40,000 years.

Back