Black/Dark Skinned Muslim Men?

Yes i sure do but i dare say the person was not talking about the black muslims when they wrote that comment. i would say they were on about Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, india, & Saudi Arabia to name just afew of none black muslim countrys & them people are not & will never ever be black people.
I think you should visit mid to southern India before saying the people are not black. They maybe Hindu and not Muslim however their skin tone is very dark.

Dark skinned Muslim men is what she wrote. But she may actually mean black Muslims. You are absolutely right that I am only assuming. I would, however, argue against black not being open to interpretation. Black was established based on interpretation. Black also falls on a sliding scale depending on the country. But enough about that. We're going off topic here. She just wants some BBC have it be black or brown.
There are black dark skinned Arabs in Northern Africa!

Can't you be Black and Muslim?
There are people who are that combo, like others have said but I think it'd be better if you came out and clarified your stance a bit more. Are all dark skinned men okay? Some here are insisting that this is a Black men-only site (which is kinda turning me off because I'm into interracial, not black-exclusive). Also, is this about religion-play?

Back