Black Couples Seeking Whitebois as Slaves?

Im from the Midland, Texas area and would also love being slutted out to a black couple. I'm extremely open minded and will serve proudly.
Some years ago I was playing golf with a neat black guy. He and my wife got it on and she told me how much better sex was with him. I was humbled by that and she told me she sucked him which she never did for me. She told me how great sucking a cock is and talked me into trying it. He was very dominant & told me I was a sissy cock sucker. Soon he took my ass and turned me into his bitch. That was a long time ago. I served him as his slave for 4 years. Now I am single, live alone and would love to find a black couple to serve like that!

I'm curious, are there many black couples out there who seek a whiteboi as either a cuck, or maybe even a full time slave?

It's a fantasy I've had for a long time. The thought of being the property of a black couple is something that turns me on so much, but I don't see many examples of it.

Does it happen, and has anyone here experienced it?
I am a divorced white bisexual male who was seduced into black part time ownership years ago. My wife took a part time job at a garage owned by a black man. He got her in the back of the garage one day, stripped her and fucked her like she had never been fucked before. He told her to go home and get me to go down on her and suck his cum out of her. She did exactly that.
I was humiliated and shocked to get a mans cum from my wife's pussy but somehow it turned me on. She tolod her boss. He said he was going to take me. She said yes. He came to the house & he ****** me to submit to him. He was rough on me & made me cry. He told me I was now his bitch and my wife's body belonged to him. It became a semi permanent life for us. It lasted for over 3 years. That was 17 years ago.
Now, I am single, alone and want to be ownerd by a black couple. I live in Dallas, TX but will relocate to wherever my Master and Mistress wants me to be. 6026282150

I saw an ad for a black Dominatrix & called her. I went to her apartment with $200 & a blkack man was there too. I got a lot more for my $200 than I expected. Instead of maybe an hour of bdsm & got 3 hours of naked abuse. He fucked my mouth & ass, she punched me in the balls and they got my info from my wallet. They knew I was married. I was ordered to return, no money this time. I was started on hormones. I was feminized and unbeknonst to me he was going to my house and fucking my wife. You can imagine how our lives have changed for the better.
I would LOVE to hear more on what they were doing to you both and how your lives changed.

I would LOVE to hear more on what they were doing to you both and how your lives changed.
For one thing I am locked in chastity & only allowed once a month to JO into the toilet. My wife is totally owned by him and he shares her with his black friends. I am mostly kept naked but usually wearing slimpy panties. I am now the wife & I do the laundry, cleaning etc. My bed is the floor next to the bed next to him so I am available to him if he wants it during the night.

I'm curious, are there many black couples out there who seek a whiteboi as either a cuck, or maybe even a full time slave?

It's a fantasy I've had for a long time. The thought of being the property of a black couple is something that turns me on so much, but I don't see many examples of it.

Does it happen, and has anyone here experienced it?
Weekend maid for me and my girl would be nice

Back