Black Couples Seeking Whitebois as Slaves?

For one thing I am locked in chastity & only allowed once a month to JO into the toilet. My wife is totally owned by him and he shares her with his black friends. I am mostly kept naked but usually wearing slimpy panties. I am now the wife & I do the laundry, cleaning etc. My bed is the floor next to the bed next to him so I am available to him if he wants it during the night.
WOW, That's I'm sure exciting and humiliating for you.

I can drive down to Houston
I need you to serve drinks to me and my friends during Texas Hold'em poker tonight. Pot winner gets to give me sloppy seconds before the party ends. You'll never want to leave Houston after I punish you for being a slut in front of my friends and sucking dick under the table during the game. "Staci" would become your persona when you leave Plano on weekends to see your new Black master. Now drive here and earn the right to enter my house by serving me on your knees at my door. Don't try to pull away just because you hear footsteps approach, better hurry up before you get caught. Footsteps getting louder, your eyes pleading only makes me sneer and face fuck you harder. Welcome to the city, faggot.

I need you to serve drinks to me and my friends during Texas Hold'em poker tonight. Pot winner gets to give me sloppy seconds before the party ends. You'll never want to leave Houston after I punish you for being a slut in front of my friends and sucking dick under the table during the game. "Staci" would become your persona when you leave Plano on weekends to see your new Black master. Now drive here and earn the right to enter my house by serving me on your knees at my door. Don't try to pull away just because you hear footsteps approach, better hurry up before you get caught. Footsteps getting louder, your eyes pleading only makes me sneer and face fuck you harder. Welcome to the city, faggot.
*Hot*.

Omg I am ready! I will serve you well!
Donaldintx@outlook.com
What is the address?

I saw an ad for a black Dominatrix & called her. I went to her apartment with $200 & a blkack man was there too. I got a lot more for my $200 than I expected. Instead of maybe an hour of bdsm & got 3 hours of naked abuse. He fucked my mouth & ass, she punched me in the balls and they got my info from my wallet. They knew I was married. I was ordered to return, no money this time. I was started on hormones. I was feminized and unbeknonst to me he was going to my house and fucking my wife. You can imagine how our lives have changed for the better.
I'm looking to do this to my whiteboi husband.. he's very deserving and agreed but is beyond reluctant. Any ******* masters?

Some years ago I was playing golf with a neat black guy. He and my wife got it on and she told me how much better sex was with him. I was humbled by that and she told me she sucked him which she never did for me. She told me how great sucking a cock is and talked me into trying it. He was very dominant & told me I was a sissy cock sucker. Soon he took my ass and turned me into his bitch. That was a long time ago. I served him as his slave for 4 years. Now I am single, live alone and would love to find a black couple to serve like that!
Did she leave you?

Mmmm a dream come true!

Drive here, I'm near NRG Stadium, come for a football game and stay for the postgame BBC. Wear a Cowboys hat or jersey if you want it hard.
that is a distance from the Staium at Frisco. ill be there in Frisco this January if its a open invitation.

Back