Black cocks, white mouths

A white woman's mouth is a convenient receptacle for a black cock. for one thing, it's more convenient than a pussy because it's not covered. For another, it has no risk of pregnancy. Perhaps more than those, however, it is degrading to the woman. The black man can have his orgasms and humiliate us at the same time.

It happens at all levels. A lot of people think first of "white trash" types, but in reality women at all socioeconomic levels have their mouths uses similarly.

View attachment 3357501
View attachment 3357502
View attachment 3357503
View attachment 3357505
I understand the desire to orally please your man so sexy

My wife has been trying to talk one of her friends into getting into the lifestyle of being a hotwife. So this weekend after several months she took step towards being a BBC hotwife. We were at one of my wifes bulls house enjoying the pool and some drinks just relaxing. As the sun went down we did a few shots of tequila. That loosed my wifes friend up enough to suck her first BBC. This married, mom of 5 did not disappoint. She wrapped her blue tipped finger around his shaft and cradled his sack and proceeded to give a friend of my wifes bull one hell of a blowjob. His moaning and groaning, telling her how good she sucked BBC seemed to fuel her passion. I have never seen a man cum so much in my life. Never seen a man cum that much he pulsed and groaned pumping her mouth for at least 15 seconds maybe 20. She must have swallowed a shot glass and a half full of cum and licked any that oozed out after. He must have been social distancing for a while. Lol. After another ******* she Ubered home to her husband. Wonder if he could taste it when she kissed him. View attachment 3361305View attachment 3361309View attachment 3361312View attachment 3361305View attachment 3361309View attachment 3361312View attachment 3361315View attachment 3361318
great story

Back