Black Cocks Have a MUCH Better Breeding Power, too!

WhiteEuroBoi

Male
From
US
In addition to black cocks being so huge, I recently read an article that they produce much more sperm and seamen than that of a white penis. And, due to their longness, a lot of them are able to directly hit the womb, while a white penis struggles to fit through the vaginal wall. Here is the chart:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I'm the white penis on the left :( I have a tiny 5" inch penis so my white sperm has to battle it's way through to the Fallopian tubes. Black men have it good... :/

In addition to black cocks being so huge, I recently read an article that they produce much more sperm and seamen than that of a white penis. And, due to their longness, a lot of them are able to directly hit the womb, while a white penis struggles to fit through the vaginal wall. Here is the chart:

Well, it's a real shame to contradict your handy-dandy chart with a dose of science-based reality, but, this study from the NIH disagrees with your claim:

Semen Parameters in Fertile US Men

Well, it's a real shame to contradict your handy-dandy chart with a dose of science-based reality, but, this study from the NIH disagrees with your claim:

Semen Parameters in Fertile US Men
I wasn't trying to be super technical like you're trying to be. I simply found this on a sex website educating people on sex Ed and thought I'd share it. I didn't intend for it to be taken as seriously like you're making it. Just thought people would find it interesting.
Unless you don't believe black men have superior breeding abilities.
PS You don't have to be rudely sarcastic either ("it's a real shame to contradict your handy-dandy chart").

View attachment 1872409
View attachment 1872412
I hope one day I can also try to get into the womb.

Back