Black cocks cumming

If my wife would have taken him, he wouldn't have waste his cum.
Oh FFFUUUUUUUKK!!!

That beautifully upright jet-black cock fountaining those manly spurts of slurpable semen is exactly like my young black buddy’s. The only thing missing is my bobbing lowered head and eagerly thrust-open lips wrapped around the superbly sculpted glans——and my BBC-loving wife stroking her sex-stiffened clitoris in anticipation of being fucked long and hard by its athletic young owner when I’ve had my fill of him.

Last edited:
Two weeks’ worth?

I’m astonished, and also sad for you that no woman or man got to drain your balls and achingly overloaded pelvis during that whole time.

Please tell us what you were you saving your precious long-stored load for. Surely not to wantonly waste it in a videoed jack-off session to upload this tantalising clip from it for us to get off on.

As an MD and sexologist and thoroughly cuckolded young husband, I advise you that the proper repository for such pent-up loads is the back of the vagina of a BBC-loving young woman or adulterous wife or whatever other female you will, or the thrust-open throat of a voraciously cum-loving bisexual husband like me.

The choice is yours😉

Last edited:
Back