Black cocks cumming

Tell us

Please tell us you beautiful young hot wives:

If you were confronted for a once-only encounter with the beautifully erect cock of a glossy-skinned magnificently muscular black massively-ejaculating young stud such as the one in the GIF on the left, would you prefer him to wastefully lob his load into your gaping mouth and all over your face (as starkly portrayed in the above GIF) or to thumpingly white-wash your fucked-open cervix and the stretched-up walls of your vagina and thereby impregnate you?

My wife vastly preferred the latter, and I as her hands-on bisexual voyeur husband did too.
Why not both? A beautiful black young stud would be able to fill my womb and my mouth 😉

Can’t deny the BBC has turn do many white bois gay View attachment 5292198
Ever since I attained the age (that being 10) of frankly sexual awareness---in my "case" almost wholly engendered by the orgasmogenic pleasure I got from self-masturbation---I have got off very freely on the beauty of especially well-built boys and men. My erotic appreciation of the bodies and minds of beautiful girls and women flowered much later; in fact at 14 years of age, when I realized spontaneously that I was indeed classically, passionately and inconvertibly bisexual which in my sexual tastes and pleasures I have thankfully continued to be ever since. Which I very freely rejoice in.

So it was not any black cock, or even the choicest of white cocks (of which I have loved literally hundreds) that caused me to be as occasionally homosexual as I am. It was simply the resplendent beauty of young and, for me, very handsome and physically hotly desirable male peers and more physically developed young men that led to my rampant fantasizing and acting out homosexually.

So obviously for me there were no "final seconds" of being straight. But I'm perfectly accepting of the apparent fact that you, LL, may have been converted to homosexuality by your first encountering and fellating an exceptionally beautiful and copiously ejaculating black cock such as the one depicted in your first picture above, in which I note the adoringly clasping hand is not that of a man but of a woman, hopefully your wife who I assume you still get pleasure from fucking occasionally, perhaps in MFM threesomes (which I regularly indulge in with my young black also bisexual buddy and strongly recommend) with a beautiful young black on your marital bed 😛

Last edited:
tumblr_nwdkxwxN7H1u387mjo1_500.gif

tumblr_o7vk19l5sN1vv8qfwo1_400.gif
1098641890.gif
Thank's that is a gift you have sir

Grrrrrrrr!!!

I am presuming you have taken a thick warm load from that beautiful ejaculating cock all the way down your BBC-loving throat Chris.

Is that buck your wife's lover?

If so, make the most of the sexual license your cuckolding entitles you to. You are way too handsome not to attract and have really satisfying sex with whomsoever you fancy---woman or man, like bisexual me for instance:p
I would love to I know that

Back