Black cocks cumming

873_1000.gif

872_1000.gif

870_1000.gif

Grrrrrrrr!!!

I am presuming you have taken a thick warm load from that beautiful ejaculating cock all the way down your BBC-loving throat Chris.

Is that buck your wife's lover?

If so, make the most of the sexual license your cuckolding entitles you to. You are way too handsome not to attract and have really satisfying sex with whomsoever you fancy---woman or man, like bisexual me for instance:p

Your wife always takes black hitchikers, wonder why?

tumblr_mlnyrr9prg1s7n35lo1_400.gif
My wife never picked up a Black hitchhiker if she was by herself in the car. But if she spotted a handsome Black man while I was driving, she would tell me to pull over. Lowering her window and flashing a sexy smile with her pink lips and green eyes, she would ask the bull if he wanted to ride with us. When the stud would say "Sure", she would ask him to return the favor. When the guy asked her "How", she would expose one or both of her white 37D teats and say: "Let my husband watch while you fill my pussy with your hot Black cum!"

Tell us
Please tell us you beautiful young hot wives:

If you were confronted for a once-only encounter with the beautifully erect cock of a glossy-skinned magnificently muscular black massively-ejaculating young stud such as the one in the GIF on the left, would you prefer him to wastefully lob his load into your gaping mouth and all over your face (as starkly portrayed in the above GIF) or to thumpingly white-wash your fucked-open cervix and the stretched-up walls of your vagina and thereby impregnate you?

My wife vastly preferred the latter, and I as her hands-on bisexual voyeur husband did too.

Back