BLACK COCK WORSHIP

I wanted to add to this. I literally drip as I’m on my knees. And it is us women who introduced the phrase. But what is going on now I see. And I am doing it. Is once me or with another wife have undressed my bull. I will stand him up. And stand beside him m. And get the white boy to get his knees before his black master as I stolkr his bbc and then I guide it not his mouth and say get him hard for us. And the black men know it’s not gay. It’s total fidominatikn of an aloha over a sumsauve white beta. It’s part of white mans emasculation but I often tell to worship his black covk too.
wife here. I’m so glad that a woman started this thread. Because. It’s us who began the phrase. Because that’s exactjy what it is. Any white u speak to will they can’t explain it but unleashing that bbc from his pants. It swings between his thighs. I am dripping wet. Then u take it your hand and then both. It’s huge. And u just want take it in ur mouth. And work him hard. And we are literally worshipping his massive thick vascular beautiful black muscle. It’s also about his dominance. Thst white men can’t do to todays white women. Do u ever hear of white click worship ? And we will say taftef bbc. The sight a small pasty white dick repulses us. We never do near hubby dick. And it’s so much better when he watches his wive or two. Sink to our knees. Submissive. And worship bbc.
Is

Back