BLACK COCK WORSHIP

Dick worship has no right being that fucking hot. Like?? Snuggling it against your face and nuzzling it against your cheeks??? Cute and tender kisses all over??? Rubbing it all over your face and burying yourself in their balls??? Rubbing the tip all over your lips and tongue??? Stretching out your mouth, cheeks and throat with it??? HOT HOT HOTTTT
I have a God like dick to worship

Dick worship has no right being that fucking hot. Like?? Snuggling it against your face and nuzzling it against your cheeks??? Cute and tender kisses all over??? Rubbing it all over your face and burying yourself in their balls??? Rubbing the tip all over your lips and tongue??? Stretching out your mouth, cheeks and throat with it??? HOT HOT HOTTTT
wife here. I’m so glad that a woman started this thread. Because. It’s us who began the phrase. Because that’s exactjy what it is. Any white u speak to will they can’t explain it but unleashing that bbc from his pants. It swings between his thighs. I am dripping wet. Then u take it your hand and then both. It’s huge. And u just want take it in ur mouth. And work him hard. And we are literally worshipping his massive thick vascular beautiful black muscle. It’s also about his dominance. Thst white men can’t do to todays white women. Do u ever hear of white click worship ? And we will say taftef bbc. The sight a small pasty white dick repulses us. We never do near hubby dick. And it’s so much better when he watches his wive or two. Sink to our knees. Submissive. And worship bbc.

Back