black cock surprise

I logged in on my wifes account here. I know when she has been visiting it, turns her super horney and I'm getting great sex. I don't think she knows That I log in on her account, makes me horny to see what she's watching.
My turn to tell what happened recently.
We both went shopping, big mall for garden stuff. As most of the time she was wearing a short skirt and blouse with a bra leaving here nipples poking out. . Nice tight black string. She has huge labia and a very big clit. So her string is Always wedged in between her lips, makes me super horny just to watch her bend over.
I noticed a black guy checking her out and she saw it, so I went down the ile to give here some privacy. She played along by bending over and giving him a great vieuw on her almost bare ass. Things developed in an instant. When she came back up, he pushed his hips against her bottom and said ' this is what you need, follow me'.
He took her outside and to his truck; Big semi which had a bed.
I got the story afterwoods. He fucked her twice, came on her titties and made her scream pretty loud. I had followed and could here it from 20 yard away. This only happens when she has multiple orgasms. She got a first big orgasm because he ate her pussy for 15 minutes. And she gets really really wet, dripping wet. Most guys get heavily turned on by that.
apparently his dick was only about 5 1/2 inch but very thick. and he had stamina. Second fuck took 25 minutes.
When she got out, I had to keep her upright. Legs were pretty wobbly and she lost her string.and bra. I fucked her immediately when whe came home, but only lasted about 5 minutes.
event he day after she had difficulies walking.

Back