black cock slut certificate

What exactly is an unverified blow in?

More importantly- I'm not setting any rules. I'm responding tongue in cheek to a post about giving out certificates for having sex. I can't believe that the original poster was actually serious about it. I can't believe anyone would take it serious.

Just saying.
Oh ok my apologies.
A blow in is someone who has only recently been here. A few months or so. As opposed to others who have been here for years.
Verification? A simple process to indicate that a member is what we call a "real person". Details are easy to find here.

Oh ok my apologies.
A blow in is someone who has only recently been here. A few months or so. As opposed to others who have been here for years.
Verification? A simple process to indicate that a member is what we call a "real person". Details are easy to find here.

I know what verification is. I had no idea what a blow in is.

Whether I've been here for 10 minutes or 10 years I'm not going to hesitate to comment when a topic interests me- or when I find something amusing. I never mean any disrespect although it doesn't take much to offend some people on this site.

Its all good then. Its sometimes difficult to understand if comments are serious or tongue in cheek. You reminded me of a teacher from school which is probably why i bristled. I am sure she hated me.
But thats not for here.✌

Its all good then. Its sometimes difficult to understand if comments are serious or tongue in cheek. You reminded me of a teacher from school which is probably why i bristled. I am sure she hated me.
But thats not for here.✌

How ironic since I'm a teacher. But I don't hate anyone. There's too much hate in the world. I do have an intolerance for stupid though. Not that there's any of that on this site. ;)

How ironic since I'm a teacher. But I don't hate anyone. There's too much hate in the world. I do have an intolerance for stupid though. Not that there's any of that on this site. ;)
I can be as stupid as anyone. I dont even have to try hard. Probably why i am still undergoing std eradication and missing out on sex for now.

This is the problem in the world now. Everyone wants a certificate just for participating. Everyone gets a trophy. Everyone gets a ribbon. That cheapens it for the ones who really earned it. Spreading your legs once or twice for a black man shouldn't entitle you to a certificate. I say you should have to spend years on your back in order to be recognized. ;)
Or maybe "trained, tested & certified" by a formal & nationally recognized entity/authority. :dance::cry::furious::hot::cold:;):sleep::bounce:

This is the problem in the world now. Everyone wants a certificate just for participating. Everyone gets a trophy. Everyone gets a ribbon. That cheapens it for the ones who really earned it. Spreading your legs once or twice for a black man shouldn't entitle you to a certificate. I say you should have to spend years on your back in order to be recognized. ;)

Honorary BBC Slut... @JerseyGirl
Jersey Girl (Honorary).jpg

Back