black cock slut certificate

These are all good but they are like diplomas or contracts. It would be great if there was a system like karate with different color belts. So you could say my wife's a "yellow belt in BBC" or if she was really experienced she might be a "black belt in black dick"

Then again, a merit badge system might be good. Like the Boy Scouts. Then you could earn various badges like for "DP","spitroasted" or "threesome" then "gangbang" ? Just a thought...

This is the problem in the world now. Everyone wants a certificate just for participating. Everyone gets a trophy. Everyone gets a ribbon. That cheapens it for the ones who really earned it. Spreading your legs once or twice for a black man shouldn't entitle you to a certificate. I say you should have to spend years on your back in order to be recognized. ;)

Not sure if an unverified blow in should be setting the rules.
No offence meant. Just saying.

What exactly is an unverified blow in?

More importantly- I'm not setting any rules. I'm responding tongue in cheek to a post about giving out certificates for having sex. I can't believe that the original poster was actually serious about it. I can't believe anyone would take it serious.

Just saying.

Back