black cock encounter

wannacuke 9722

Male
Gold Member
i had an encounter with a large black cock today. we were at a video booth and he sultered around while i watched and waited. when he was ready i went in and he unveiled a 2 inch diameter cock that was 8 to 9 inches long. i went for the package and he was hard as a rock. i started sucking the head of his monster then we both took a hit of rush afterwhich i got crazy and he came a ton dowm my throat. i begged him to not leave but he took off to his wife, he came quickly. they usually dont cum quick

i had an encounter with a large black cock today. we were at a video booth and he sultered around while i watched and waited. when he was ready i went in and he unveiled a 2 inch diameter cock that was 8 to 9 inches long. i went for the package and he was hard as a rock. i started sucking the head of his monster then we both took a hit of rush afterwhich i got crazy and he came a ton dowm my throat. i begged him to not leave but he took off to his wife, he came quickly. they usually dont cum quick
I am so ready to suck on a big black cock until he cums in my mouth and then I want him to fuck me hard

Back