Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by circus, Aug 29, 2014.
What are your intentions when fucking a white wife?
Mutual pleasure !!!!
That is a pretty trendy list, and all for the wrong reasons. Rethreader yes it should be mutual satifaction
Would those same questions be asked of a white Bull, but in a different manor?
Yes, mutual pleasure.
I had to laugh at some of these choices. Seriously, fucking white women as revenge for slavery/racism? Since no black, natural born American was ever a slave, and no white people in this country have ever owned slaves, who would somebody be getting revenge against? Simon Legree from Uncle Tom's Cabin? And if somebody needs to make somebody else submit to them in order to feed their ego or to establish a sense of self worth or importance is a rather small, insignificant person.
Have you ever been on a black forum?
Such thoughts are not at all uncommon on any black dominated forum(and indeed many forums with more white posters as well).
Of the 6 total votes in the poll, nobody went for that option though.
No I haven't, and if those topics are indicative of the content, I won't be going anytime soon. Besides, I don't think my opinions would be particularly welcome.
Tu give total pleasure & aching domination
Purpose of sex? Recreation, mutual pleasure, orgasms for everyone. Sex feels better than anything else that I have found in this life. I see no point in causing pain, humiliation or any other negative thing. If you need to give or get pain, humiliation or anything of that nature to get off I think you have some problems. Pleasure should ALWAYS exceed any discomfort that may be experienced in an encounter.
Lol, @bm_from_southjersey, I love your level headed responses and the dose of reality pills you serve on here. You continue to bring everything back to the center (ground-zero) from the far right or left fringes and I admire that so continue to do what you do.
So for the sake of keeping this site lively, stimulating a discourse of different view-points, and playing the contrary advocate (I'm not a devil so I wont use that word), I actually voted for 'all of the above choices' before I even read your post and Ill tell you my reasons why.
Even though no one black living today was born under slavery (at least the servitude part but in a way we are still modern-day wage slaves to the Corporatocracy and that's a whole other discussion[5% of people control 95% of world's wealth and 10% tell the other 90% what to do]), like my brother Tupac said, its time to "hit them em up for everything they owe" [us]. So yeah I think about all my ancestors who were murdered, lynched, burned, what have you for looking at a white woman or Emmit till who was massacred for whistling at a white woman who had a stuttering problem and only whistled to stop stuttering.
Although I am an equal opportunist when it comes to having sex with all races of woman as my cock doesn't discriminate and I have been with all representations of the United Nations, I especially love fucking white woman to remove the taboo of white woman being told to not fuck with black men because we have tails between our legs and we are part monkeys and dispel all those myths.
To tear down the racial barriers set-up in society of 'separate but equal' and blacks being of a lower or second citizen class so I'm doing my part of race relations and promoting integration and the equal and somewhat even more dominant position of black-men as far as physical superhuman traits of always being ready to fuck, and sexual virility. Then I'm performing libations with my cum all inside a white woman's vagina or on her body for all my fallen brothers who wanted to but didn't have the opportunity to do it, or died for the opportunity to let me do it.
To sum it up, I see myself as the great Ambassador and representative to continue to perpetuate all of the good myth's and rumors about black men (huge cocks, can fuck for a long time, are very strong, and are wicked smart too) to white, asian, and latina women. I see it as my inherited duty with the healthy gene lotto I won of good looks and a good body to bring over as many white woman as possible to the black-side permanently in some cases and cuckold their significant others effectively taking them from their partners as one of the answers proposed.
So how about that explanation? I think that is rationale too although slightly leaning right or left which ever side you think it belongs on.
Separate names with a comma.