Black bulls giving white wife creampie?

It's the hottest most exciting sexual feeling that I have experienced this far in my life taking another man's wife and using her like a little slut right in front of him, stretching her and making her scream, and filling her up, all while he watches is almost an indescribable feeling! I fucking love it.

I especially like when she reaches new sexual heights and things happen that never happened before like she squirts, orgasm faster, longer, in new positions and loses count and her hubby says "well that's never happened with me before"!

I love taking that married pussy all night long in their bed too while hubby is either watching and serving us drinks or ******* on the sofa or sleep on the other bed in the hotel room while his wife gets her back blown out. I love when I've been pounding his wife into to mattress for hours and when he gets a turn in that hot, wet, lose pussy he lasts about 5 minutes giving me just enough time to take a sip of my ******* and take a leak then go back to pounding his wife senseless. Hotwives love it and that's why the lifestyle is growing rapidly. ♠️

It's the hottest most exciting sexual feeling that I have experienced this far in my life taking another man's wife and using her like a little slut right in front of him, stretching her and making her scream, and filling her up, all while he watches is almost an indescribable feeling! I fucking love it.

I especially like when she reaches new sexual heights and things happen that never happened before like she squirts, orgasm faster, longer, in new positions and loses count and her hubby says "well that's never happened with me before"!

I love taking that married pussy all night long in their bed too while hubby is either watching and serving us drinks or ******* on the sofa or sleep on the other bed in the hotel room while his wife gets her back blown out. I love when I've been pounding his wife into to mattress for hours and when he gets a turn in that hot, wet, lose pussy he lasts about 5 minutes giving me just enough time to take a sip of my ******* and take a leak then go back to pounding his wife senseless. Hotwives love it and that's why the lifestyle is growing rapidly. ♠️
I would love to watch this while wearing my pretty panties, bra, dress and heels!

So our story is pretty cool and still turns me on when I think about it. It took almost 2 years before my wife agreed to include another man and to my surprise she picks a black man that is so much bigger than I am. The first time they fucked he wore her out but used protection and did everything by the rules. That was always the rule, he wore protection cause she wasn't on any birth control at the time. After they fucked, which was her very first time, they texted quite a bit over the next 2 weeks until I asked if he could come over again cause I was horny enough to want to watch my wife fuck this huge black guy. She's said yes, almost automatically. So the next night he came over already having a few drinks. He went straight to my wife and she just accepted everything he was doing as soon as he came in the door. We went in the kitchen to take a few shots and she starts kissing on him and dropped to her knees, started taking his pants down and started sucking his huge dick. I was instantly turned on and didn't even say anything. I just looked at him and said, "go ahead dude, she's yours tonight" which was a mistake. Don't ever tell a black man your white wife is his. Lol. When they went to our bed I stayed in the kitchen to take a couple shots. When i got in there he already had her clothes off and was taking his clothes off. So I went to the bathroom to grab the condoms and came out to him sucking on her nipples with his hand down grabbing his huge dick and sliding it into her dripping pussy. I just looked at him and said, "here's the condoms" he said ok and slowly asks his dick into my wife. I told her, "hey the condoms are right here" she just moaned and said "OK cool" as he worked her pussy open with his dick she put her legs around him and pulled him into her. I looked at both of them and said " the condoms are right here! " they both just said "Okay!" As I watched him start to fuck her she moaned and pulled him closer. They fucked for almost an hour without protection and then he grabbed her and she grabbed him with her legs and he started groaning really loud while he was 8" inside my wife. He had unloaded a full load of cum in my wife. And she just let him without me knowing what was going on. Attest m after he left she asked me, "do you think his cum is in me?" I look at her and said "fuck yes" I can smell it and see it leaking out. It's SO MUCH. Then she got scared. She said, "OMG in going to get pregnant!! WILL YOU EAT IT OUT?! I don't want to get pregnant!" And at that time I didn't know any better. I said omg yes! I ate out her pussy for almost an hour, making her cum over and over until she almost squirted in my face. She ended up pregnant by him but for only a few months until she miscarried.

Remember, this was only after her 2nd time with a black man. This was our first experience! Now she is actually pregnant by a black man (4 years later) but this time it was more planned. Craziness!!

So good to hear the passion you have in claiming another man's wife!
It's bull's like you that's helping this lifestyle grow.
Keep up the great work ;)
I will never forget our 1st time and being in total shock at finding out my wife is a screamer.

HELL YEAH I like to fuck a whitewife and her hubby watches. Love to know he can see me on her.......all up in her......TAKING what he 'think' belongs to him. Raw and bareback in his wife and bust my sperms where they BELONG. I like to look back and forth between them when I pump my cum deep.

MAKE that hub KNOW his wife got a REAL man between her legs and OWNING that tight white pussy.

So our story is pretty cool and still turns me on when I think about it. It took almost 2 years before my wife agreed to include another man and to my surprise she picks a black man that is so much bigger than I am. The first time they fucked he wore her out but used protection and did everything by the rules. That was always the rule, he wore protection cause she wasn't on any birth control at the time. After they fucked, which was her very first time, they texted quite a bit over the next 2 weeks until I asked if he could come over again cause I was horny enough to want to watch my wife fuck this huge black guy. She's said yes, almost automatically. So the next night he came over already having a few drinks. He went straight to my wife and she just accepted everything he was doing as soon as he came in the door. We went in the kitchen to take a few shots and she starts kissing on him and dropped to her knees, started taking his pants down and started sucking his huge dick. I was instantly turned on and didn't even say anything. I just looked at him and said, "go ahead dude, she's yours tonight" which was a mistake. Don't ever tell a black man your white wife is his. Lol. When they went to our bed I stayed in the kitchen to take a couple shots. When i got in there he already had her clothes off and was taking his clothes off. So I went to the bathroom to grab the condoms and came out to him sucking on her nipples with his hand down grabbing his huge dick and sliding it into her dripping pussy. I just looked at him and said, "here's the condoms" he said ok and slowly asks his dick into my wife. I told her, "hey the condoms are right here" she just moaned and said "OK cool" as he worked her pussy open with his dick she put her legs around him and pulled him into her. I looked at both of them and said " the condoms are right here! " they both just said "Okay!" As I watched him start to fuck her she moaned and pulled him closer. They fucked for almost an hour without protection and then he grabbed her and she grabbed him with her legs and he started groaning really loud while he was 8" inside my wife. He had unloaded a full load of cum in my wife. And she just let him without me knowing what was going on. Attest m after he left she asked me, "do you think his cum is in me?" I look at her and said "fuck yes" I can smell it and see it leaking out. It's SO MUCH. Then she got scared. She said, "OMG in going to get pregnant!! WILL YOU EAT IT OUT?! I don't want to get pregnant!" And at that time I didn't know any better. I said omg yes! I ate out her pussy for almost an hour, making her cum over and over until she almost squirted in my face. She ended up pregnant by him but for only a few months until she miscarried.

Remember, this was only after her 2nd time with a black man. This was our first experience! Now she is actually pregnant by a black man (4 years later) but this time it was more planned. Craziness!!
Cant immagine also how your cock was.....
Probably also you explode pair of time while clean up duties.... right ?

I bet I do if I was you.... (probably also 3 times )

Back