Black Bulls; A question...

Dudetoo

Male

Oviously, a lot of white guys, some Hispanics and Asians are into the idea of their wife or girlfriend getting BBC.

Do Black Bulls have similar interests?

Either

MMF with your wife or girlfriend?

Watching your wife or girlfriend with another guy?

wife or girlfriend getting it on the side?

Either buy a Bigger Blacker mom fucker or some white redneck or other?

Or what if any?

Attachments

• downloadfile (6)~2.jpg
    downloadfile (6)~2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 40
Every girl I date wants to get serious! So the lifestyle is perfect for me all the pussy I want without the marriage proposals!
If the dick is spectacular they want it all the time even when you are sleep they will wake it up and climb on and get what they want.

So I have never actually shared a woman that I was in a relationship with but I have shared women who were friends with benefits!

Oviously, a lot of white guys, some Hispanics and Asians are into the idea of their wife or girlfriend getting BBC.

Do Black Bulls have similar interests?

Either

MMF with your wife or girlfriend?

Watching your wife or girlfriend with another guy?

wife or girlfriend getting it on the side?

Either buy a Bigger Blacker mom fucker or some white redneck or other?

Or what if any?
Hot picture

Every girl I date wants to get serious! So the lifestyle is perfect for me all the pussy I want without the marriage proposals!
If the dick is spectacular they want it all the time even when you are sleep they will wake it up and climb on and get what they want.

So I have never actually shared a woman that I was in a relationship with but I have shared women who were friends with benefits!
Thank you for your service.

Back