Black bull in daytona

doublek

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
Hello, my name is Kay, a bull from daytona beach florida. Pretty new to the site but not the lifestyle. Always happy to meet new and interesting people and go on exciting adventures like this one (a fun married hotwife and her husband filming) or others. Open to friends and whatever grows organically. Be real, be yourself and be honest.

Capture.PNG2.PNGCapture.PNG1.PNG

Last edited:
This site actually has a great staff. It’s why this site is better than most.
Yea this is true, they do a great job on here because you know I assume that’s there job responsibility and it seems like they also have some fun on here...Are you always this fun to be around???

If you could verify you would do it
Annnnnnnd he did. Swing and a miss. Excellent work, though.
You should really think about becoming staff on this site......

You are doing more to clean up the fake profiles than any staff member....
Including accusing new people of being fake before they verify, apparently.

By the way, welcome, Kay. Sorry to have contributed to the highjacking of your introductory thread. At least now anyone who sees it will also know you're legit.

Lmfaooo imagine going on a site, every single day and just spending the time accusing people of being fake Hahahhaa, there’s a few of them that spend A looooooot of time on here doing it Lmfaooo
Especially with a fake profile and no postings except ******* talking other profiles. Sad nothing has been done to that guys profile, and yes, I said guy, because he sounds like an angry bigot

Back