Black Bull asks, can you be discreet and keep sexual secrets in the daytime?

Looking for local folks near me for open sexual fun with plenty of sucking and fucking. So. Cali., the O.C., L.A. areas only. eeking attached, horny, discreet, White women who have been missing something in the bedroom. mainly a strong, big take charge Black guy who'll give you true sexual excitement and sexual pleasures. Cuckold couples at more than welcome. Hubby can clean up after me and the wife have our sexual fun. A mature man who knows how to go about sexually pleasing a mature, big woman with an eye to sexual fulfillment for all. share a hotel/motel rom for complete discretion as I'm attached as well. If you liked to be spanked, hard, made to behave like the secret slut that you are and let out all of the white whorish desires that others don't know about. Listen to music, have a couple of drinks to relaxed and enbark on a new sexual exploration of the senses. a very talented tongue is waiting on your need to be driven to great deep, orgasms. Difficult women, bitchy women, sassy women are totally welcome. Duke will deal with you in his own way! feel a real need to loudly purr after being fucked hard, come to me. Very pretty, sexy, clean, passable hot Sissy's will be seen to by a Dom./Top dark hand!

Attachments

• 37710015.JPG
    37710015.JPG
    427.6 KB · Views: 9
Back