black boss/ co worker

Not anymore, because he left the store but I was a favorite of my manager at a BR store....he always gave me the closing shift so we'd be the last ones left and it was very flattering to be so wanted by an older man like that.

You are not the only one that got closing shifts At the Beer Store.

That said when ever I visit the city and have to pick up a six of beer i like to think i might see you some time. It’s a fantasy and i know it will never happen. Not i dont go looking for you That would be both a waste of time and frankly creepy.

Nice new photo.

Ive slept with every black boss and black co-worker Ive ever had for the last 25 years that Ive been married to my white husband!!!And I love it!Im in the healthcare industry so there have been many many!Ive worked in many retirement homes also so Ive had many black lovers including kitchen staff,Laundry workers,janitors,doctors,nurses,and others!Im looking for a certain fine black man who I knew at Bethesda nursing home in Webster Groves Missouri!!!He was a cook in the cafeteria and we got very close and I took a different job but I wanted him real bad AND STILL DO!!! If you happen to read this,contact Pamela your sexy little nurse from Bethesda and you can bang me all night long baby,Ill have my husband bring me right to your door daddy 💋

Any women out there fucking there black boss or co workers? If your married or dating does your husband or boyfriend know?
I kinda used to.
My husband was a foreman at an electrical contractor company.
He got to hire his own crew. He purposely hired all black guys and used me as incentive for like an employee of the week thing. And if they finished early he would have me come to the job site and let them fuck me the rest of the time. Before he became crew leader His boss was black and I went to pick him up from work. I saw him checking me out so I asked my husband if I could fuck him when I took him to work the next day. He said yes but to call him and just leave the phone open so he could hear.
Next day I wore a skirt with no panties and a button up shirt not all the way buttoned.
When I dropped my husband off I made sure I made a big deal of it so his boss would know I was there. When I gave him a kiss goodbye I locked eyes with the boss and gave him a smile asked to be introduced and said nevermind you get to work I'll introduce myself. I went and said hello and he asked where Jacob had been hiding me. I said he hasn't you just ain't looking in the right places. Then left. I came back a half hour later when I knew Jacob would have left already made my call and went in with the excuse Jacob forgot his lunch
Next thing I knew I had my legs wrapped around his waist and I was taking all 10 inches of him. He went to pull out when he was about to cum so I wrapped My legs around tighter so he had no choice but to cum in me and told him oh no you better not even think about it that's mine I earned it.
After that he was apologizing to me saying please don't let my husband know etc. I noticed the picture of his wife and ******* on his desk and I said you're not going to tell your wife are you? He said God no she'd divorce him.
I kind of cornered him and pushed him down into his chair and said well she won't hear anything from me and as far as I was concerned whatever we did was none of her business. And I got down on my knees and said but we aren't finished either and started sucking his dick.
He told me he hadn't had a blow job in over a year. I honestly hate hearing any black man say that. And while I was blowing him I did tell him that Jacob already knew and gave me permission. And he heard the whole thing. That he was on the phone right now. He got really nervous so I picked up the phone and started talking to him while blowing his boss and said baby I gotta finish this up will you talk to him and handed him the phone.
He kept saying that he was sorry and it just happened then he said really are you sure yes she is amazing ok I'll tell her right now then he said to me your husband said to make sure you swallow it all.
I stopped and said give me the phone
Told him what do you think I don't know what I'm doing. I already made him cum in me you think I am going to do all this work and not swallow come on baby give me some credit here. Matter of fact you talk to him until I'm done just to make sure and put it on speaker and told him he was on then went back to work.
I could tell his boss was a little nervous but Jacob coached him through it telling him to tell me what he liked and how he wanted it at one point even telling him to hold my hair and fuck my face. Told him to use my head to jack off with. And to my surprise he really got into it until finally he seemed to forget about Jacob and said to me that's right baby keep going you want know what you are here for. Then ****** his cock All the way down my throat and came so much I almost couldn't take it all.
I spent the rest of the day fucking him and even answering his calls saying he was unavailable.
After that he hired me on 2 days a week and paid me to wear something sexy and different that he bought every time and fuck him. He promoted my husband after negotiating with him while he fucked me.

Back