black boss/ co worker

I focused on a younger well built good looking black co worker of hers that she told me was showing big time interest in her and even asking her to have an affair with him ….we had great sex talking about him with her … she would cum quicker and quicker when we talked about him fucking her with no condom and cumming inside her.

with all that talk in bed and with her knowing I wouldn’t mind if it happened for real and with him constantly asking her too…. It was inevitable of course it happened it had reached a point that it had to happen…. I found out months later they were seeing each other at his apartment.

i literally jerked off 4-5 times a day for weeks straight just trying to get all the details and imaging them in bed together….It is heart pounding exciting when you really experience this.

tumblr_p56n45ROlm1x7l397o1_500.gif

tumblr_p56n45ROlm1x7l397o2_400.gif

tumblr_p56n45ROlm1x7l397o3_500.gif
The POWER of BBC

Nice thread, years ago I was shipping out the packing of our products to a local company. There were only 3 of us full time and we were often slow in getting invoices out & chasing payment. The packing called in one day to complain about slow payment and I said we were looking for an Invoice clerk. He tells me his wife is qualified, so I told him to send her in the next day.
She was great, mid 40s MILF and we got on great. After an hour I offer her the job. She comes on strong, so did I, she asked what she should wear, so I joke saying anything sexy. Next day she arrives in a long coat, wearing just undies under. The start of 2 years of heaven. Never found out if hubby knew!

Back