black boss/ co worker

I worked office relief for a black lawyer in Daytona Beach. He knew I was married and considered any attractive married woman a trophy fuck. He nailed me on Wednesday after I started relief work on Monday...and he fucked me every day thereafter with no condom for the rest of that week and all of the following week. I leaked cum constantly!!!
Yum

I thought about getting an office for my team but never did and got a VA instead but it sure did cross my mind about having an assistant and her coming into my office before closing. I'm the type to stay late working.

Hot office sex is a turn on for sure.

I wish I could fuck some of these mature wives working for the city. Most of these women have been on the job for nearly 20 years or more and you know that mature pussy hasn't exploded good since right after college!

When you go and talk to them they have that sweater on and they close that sweater and cover up those nice titties that they have. They are not trying to cover them up because they don't want you to look they are covering them up because those nipples are trying to say hello and they are just trying to silence them! 😈

I wish I could fuck some of these mature wives working for the city. Most of these women have been on the job for nearly 20 years or more and you know that mature pussy hasn't exploded good since right after college!

When you go and talk to them they have that sweater on and they close that sweater and cover up those nice titties that they have. They are not trying to cover them up because they don't want you to look they are covering them up because those nipples are trying to say hello and they are just trying to silence them! 😈
What tipps would you give a female supervisor, who has a desire for one of her co-workers but still want to keep it professional?

What tipps would you give a female supervisor, who has a desire for one of her co-workers but still want to keep it professional?
I would have to know a few details about him like: age, marital status, and what kind of work environment are we talking about?

He is mid twenty and single and we are working in the healthcare industry...

A few more questions…
Are you looking for a sexual encounter *at* work or outside work (private and personal)?
Are you ever alone with him at work?
Has he ever gently flirted with you? Does his face light up and he smiles when he sees you at work?

Back