black boss/ co worker

yeah, it’s not a definite recipe…it’s just hot thinking that the interracial sexual dynamic is too powerful to resist
Man, if only that was all it took, my dick should be worn off by now haha. I have worked around and been in the same room with more white women than there are corn flakes in a box of cereal, well not that many, but you get the point lol.

Man, if only that was all it took, my dick should be worn off by now haha. I have worked around and been in the same room with more white women than there are corn flakes in a box of cereal, well not that many, but you get the point lol.

I hear you. The voice of reality vs. fantasy. Well…fantasies, possibilities, is why I’m on this site and I’ll leave it at that.

I worked office relief for a black lawyer in Daytona Beach. He knew I was married and considered any attractive married woman a trophy fuck. He nailed me on Wednesday after I started relief work on Monday...and he fucked me every day thereafter with no condom for the rest of that week and all of the following week. I leaked cum constantly!!!

I worked office relief for a black lawyer in Daytona Beach. He knew I was married and considered any attractive married woman a trophy fuck. He nailed me on Wednesday after I started relief work on Monday...and he fucked me every day thereafter with no condom for the rest of that week and all of the following week. I leaked cum constantly!!!

how many puppy-dog signals did you give him from Monday till he fucked you on Wednesday?

Back