black boss/ co worker

Entertain Boss.jpg

This thread is everything! At my work, everyone is professionally dressed all time in law firm culture. I have fantasies about so many women I work with. I’m at work looking for lil qos tattoos, anklets and all that. Lol I’m surprised I get any work done!

It started very innocently, my husband had a promotion we were exited as money was good and we had to move to the Uk for a twelve month contract , the company organised an apartment in Birmingham so we were very happy.
On arrival we had a spare week to settle in , Steve went to work on the Monday and there was a function that night to welcome us , great people and friendly ,his boss was an elderly black man extremely well dressed and wonderful manners ,he made us feel very welcome indeed.
Over time steve spent lots of time with Eric and he became a good friend , on one occasion Eric made reference to my shape he liked what he saw ,this made me a little inquisitive as I did like Eric and had fantasised about him ,as you have read we are swingers , so mentioning this to Steve did not worry him but encouraged him to bring it up now and again but as Eric was his boss we had to be carful.
So , one evening at a company function I wore my spade bracelet, mingling with the staff I came across Eric who was at the bar ,he smiled kissed my cheek and said , love the bracelet does steve know , I just smiled.
Eric went to his office ,I followed , we fucked for the rest of Steve’s contract.

It started very innocently, my husband had a promotion we were exited as money was good and we had to move to the Uk for a twelve month contract , the company organised an apartment in Birmingham so we were very happy.
On arrival we had a spare week to settle in , Steve went to work on the Monday and there was a function that night to welcome us , great people and friendly ,his boss was an elderly black man extremely well dressed and wonderful manners ,he made us feel very welcome indeed.
Over time steve spent lots of time with Eric and he became a good friend , on one occasion Eric made reference to my shape he liked what he saw ,this made me a little inquisitive as I did like Eric and had fantasised about him ,as you have read we are swingers , so mentioning this to Steve did not worry him but encouraged him to bring it up now and again but as Eric was his boss we had to be carful.
So , one evening at a company function I wore my spade bracelet, mingling with the staff I came across Eric who was at the bar ,he smiled kissed my cheek and said , love the bracelet does steve know , I just smiled.
Eric went to his office ,I followed , we fucked for the rest of Steve’s contract.
that is so hot well done to you all

Back