black boss/ co worker

i started with bosses and coworkers by blowing the owner of the pizzeria I worked at when I was 16….my 1st black cock was my boss in the college pub….he was my last black boss, but not the last one I’ve fucked…..have done many many black coworkers, male and female
Dopeness!🤟🥰🍆

A few years back at an office party my Wife crossed the line and gave her boss a blowjob. It didn’t jeopardize her job but he did add it to her “job description” in exchange for his “discretion”. Since she loves sucking BBC, she didn’t feel ******* in any way and eagerly enjoyed sucking him off several times per week. Over time though, other guys found out and her boss told her it was, after all, in her “job description” and that she was the best cocksucker he’d ever known. All the others agree as well. She is happy at having become the office cocksucker and the Company’s most effective customer service rep.

A few years back at an office party my Wife crossed the line and gave her boss a blowjob. It didn’t jeopardize her job but he did add it to her “job description” in exchange for his “discretion”. Since she loves sucking BBC, she didn’t feel ******* in any way and eagerly enjoyed sucking him off several times per week. Over time though, other guys found out and her boss told her it was, after all, in her “job description” and that she was the best cocksucker he’d ever known. All the others agree as well. She is happy at having become the office cocksucker and the Company’s most effective customer service rep.
God that’s hot.

I always fuck my black co-workers,my last job at Bethesda hospital I used to fuck the black cook in the cafateria and 3 of the guys that worked for him!My husband would drop me off for work and my big strong cook would be waiting for me and if it was early enough Id suck him hard and he would fuck me right there in the cafateria kitchen or we would run out to his van and hed give it to me real good!His workers would wander the hospital and we'd meet up and fuck in vacant rooms,bathrooms and other unique places like the laundry,hospital basement,boiler room lol then my husband would pick me up from work after my long day

Ive worked in nursing homes for years and have had alot of black bosses and co-workers and have had sex with every single one at least once!A couple of my bosses I had intense extremely physical love affairs with that carried on for a long time which was difficult being married and having children at home!But we managed to pull it off.With my co-workers it was different because we just duck away together on the job in empty rooms,bathrooms,lunch brake,before work in our cars,after work in our cars!If you want to fuck somebody you find a way,especially if you work together all day or night!These men destroy my pussy on the job and I love letting them and they all know Im married and most have known my husband!None of that matters when Im at work,I get pulled into rooms by 2 or 3 of my big strong black co-workers and I get ravaged and sent back to work!Imagine being at work sandwiched between two rock hard black men humping you in front and back and filling you with cum ON THE JOB!Its surreal while my husband is at home with the ******* without a clue!!!!I would tell my husband I had overtime and I would make love with my boss in his office for a couple hours or Id be out on a date with my boss!I worked an envelope factory and I would run off into the warehouse with my black co-workers and we would climb up on top of the boxes and fuck ALOT!!!!Sometimes three or four times in a night!Black men know just how to fuck me and they are drawn to my tiny white girl frame and when they find out Im married they are relentless and we normally fuck and once they fuck me then they want my pussy all the time!I love being dominated by my black bosses and I love working with black men because they see me,they want me and they take me in every way imaginable and I give them what they want!It excites me ;)
Are you still close to the area?

Are you still close to the area?
Yes Im still here,I dont work at nursing homes any more but I still meet up and fuck many of my past co-workers.Plus many guys I meet on a day to day basis,Im pretty slutty when it comes to black men!Lol when a black guy hits on me they usually end up fucking me 😊 at the very least they get a grest blow job and we meet up at a later day for a real good fuck lol

I have fucked and sucked every black co worker and boss where I work for the last 20 years

I had a coworker once that had an affinity for BBC. After a while, I got the impression she was interested. She talked a lot of trash, so I jokingly told her to put up or shut up. She called my bluff and we met in the deserted area of the parking garage where she proceeded to give me a BJ. Didnt waste a drop. The next time, she wanted me to cum in her. She knew I didnt like my cum being wasted, so it never was. Suffice it to say, she was a very willing partner.

I had problems with monogamy before, I even had a baby from my former boss True, he is Turkish, but 6 years ago my friend told me that volunteers were recruited to the integration center for African migrants and I gladly joined her. My husband found out only six months later about my additional responsibilities as a volunteer...IMG_22272ph_smDD.jpg

Back