Black and Wife

yep she wasn't a enthusiastic fuck by any means. But the bull got to bust a nut. Hopefully she comes around, if not other sluts around. Perhaps she needs to try it without huby hanging over her.
If it was her first time maybe she was a little nervous of whether hubby might get a little jealous? It’s a time of uncertainty when you first experience sex involving another? You can’t go back and not every couples dynamic is the same

Our first few times meeting bbc I was more involved and they were more mmf, it soon became apparent that I was not going to cut the mustard, not only my cock being only 6 inches and not as thick, but the stamina and skills of the bbc we were meeting was way beyond my capabilities. Guess that the beginning of being a cuckold. It’s not just the mesmerising contrast or the size, it was the way the wife was totally enthralled, responding in ways it was magical for me to watch and be part of the experience. The first time a bbc emptied inside her was as much an honour for me to watch as she had allowed him to👍A376193A-74BB-4618-8A63-BBEBBC805E5B.jpegE5E6B5B1-F733-406E-9A6E-28469B4A3353.jpeg

Back