Black and white men.

My man and I are here just to mix things up. What's the deal with the whole black men are superior to white men thing? Theres alot of white men who can swing it just as good as a black man and who also know how to treat women.. it boils down what your preference or twist is..

My man and I are here just to mix things up. What's the deal with the whole black men are superior to white men thing? Theres alot of white men who can swing it just as good as a black man and who also know how to treat women.. it boils down what your preference or twist is..
you're right, but i general, black mens have thicker and bigger dicks than white mens. every women wish to have a big dick inside her. so, that's all about this mouvement.

Mi hombre y yo estamos aquí solo para mezclar las cosas. ¿Cuál es el trato con todo el asunto de que los hombres negros ******* superiores a los hombres blancos? Hay muchos hombres blancos que pueden hacerlo tan bien como un hombre negro y que también saben cómo tratar a las mujeres... todo se reduce a cuál es tu preferencia o giro...
yo soy negro bisexual y swinger y realmente he tenido algunas pingas negras que ni a ella ni a mí han gustado pero igual hemos tenido algunas blancas que nos han dejado secos

Back