Bisexual Trans Girl looking for Hotwife and Hung BBCs to play with regularly

Stacy Wilkenson

Male
Gold Member
From
GA, US
Hey Y'all,

Been a while since I have posted on this site but thought I would try again. My name is Stacy and I am a submissive, total bottom, bisexual trans girl. I am a complete size queen that is on a slow transition journey (wish it could be faster but shits too expensive and insurance doesn't cover it). I would love to find a more dominant hotwife/ keyholder who loves BBC as much as I do who is looking for a fun partner to play with Big Black cocks together, and maybe a couple of nice Hung Black Men to play with on a more regular basis. I am completely submissive and I am not interested in having sex with the woman (other than if she had a big strap on she wants to use on me more of a partner in crime) but would love to play, tease, kiss, lick and clean her up when we play with the Black Dicks. I am clean and caged and want to stay that way but just want some fun and a good pounding on a more regular basisUntitled_1.7.2-03.jpeg

Hey Y'all,

Been a while since I have posted on this site but thought I would try again. My name is Stacy and I am a submissive, total bottom, bisexual trans girl. I am a complete size queen that is on a slow transition journey (wish it could be faster but shits too expensive and insurance doesn't cover it). I would love to find a more dominant hotwife/ keyholder who loves BBC as much as I do who is looking for a fun partner to play with Big Black cocks together, and maybe a couple of nice Hung Black Men to play with on a more regular basis. I am completely submissive and I am not interested in having sex with the woman (other than if she had a big strap on she wants to use on me more of a partner in crime) but would love to play, tease, kiss, lick and clean her up when we play with the Black Dicks. I am clean and caged and want to stay that way but just want some fun and a good pounding on a more regular basisView attachment 5410445
I'm very interested

Back